Release date?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
Is there an estimated release date or beta date?
---
Gray would be the color if I had a heart.
The boy that you loved, is the man that you fear.
2 years ago#2
They say 2013, but don't be surprised if it's mid to late 2014.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
2 years ago#3
this is just me talking, but I don't believe that bethesda would postpone their 2013 release date.

they usually spend a lot of time to say a date, but rarelly misses it, so I believe that we will get the game before december 31 of 2013, even if barelly or with content blocked until a further patch or update.
2 years ago#4
The release date has been stated as "2013".

News and sign-ups for the beta have been confirmed as due "in the coming months".

Nothing more specific than that has been officially announced as of yet.
(edited by Shez)
2 years ago#5
KK thank you all. Make me wonder if I should take my pre-order on ps3 version of ff14 off as I will just jump ship if this drops this year.
---
2 years ago#6
Most likely to be out on Christmas or maybe late Fall at least.
2 years ago#7
Well then I'm definitely not getting FF14 as I plan to veg out for a few years on the next MMO I play.
---
2 years ago#8
I personally think it'll come Q1 2014.
---
"Then I'll put it another way. I'm clever, and you are unspeakably stupid!"- Takuan
The Official FŽanor fanboy.
2 years ago#9
How early are Beta's typically released prior to an official release? Several months to a year on average? I've read hints of an MMO coming out but this actually caught me by surprise. 2013 or even early 2014 just feels early for me.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived