Maintenance, australia 10 pm FRIDAY evening. Surely they jest.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online
  3. Maintenance, australia 10 pm FRIDAY evening. Surely they jest.
1 year ago#1
Am I converting this correctly,Surely not, no company would be this stupid to do mAintenance on a Friday peak hour .
I mean they have ALL WEEK to do it, and the one night I have to stay up with no work tomorrow( not to mention the only night I have to myself all week) and they shut the game down .
You are farking kidding me right!!
1 year ago#2
I mean, it's always gonna be "peak hour" somewhere..........
---
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3
1 year ago#3
Why Friday. Any other day of the week that are ordinary, mon,tues, wed and thurs. Why the day that most the working world looks forward too every week?
1 year ago#4
Because for Murica and the rest of the world its thursday/friday morning.

When mmo's look at what time zone to screw over at peak time, Australia is always chosen.
1 year ago#5
That's in 5 hours, if I'm doing my math right? I planned on getting on in like 6 1/2 to 7 hours so hope it's done by then. But yeah, last maintenance was during peak times in the US and there's many more players here so quit your QQ.
---
Currently playing: Elder Sign: Omens, The Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends
Add me on Skype: tiamats4esgares
1 year ago#6
HMandACFan posted...
But yeah, last maintenance was during peak times in the US and there's many more players here so quit your QQ.

Was it peak time friday night yea, i seriously doubt this
1 year ago#7
Why not do it during Tuesday peak time for South Atlantic Islanders? I doubt there are many players on St Helena or Ascension playing on a Tuesday evening.
---
You just lost the fight for your right to party. - Urdnot Grunt
GT: Too Many Polos
1 year ago#8
Australia is a backwater no one cares about.
---
I occasionally indulge in moderation.
1 year ago#9
Australia is like 11 or 12 hours or so ahead of East coast USA, so if you're playing on the North American server the time makes sense.
---
It just doesn't look right if nothing is here.
1 year ago#10
I'm actually in America and this got me. My girl had to cancel our usual morning workout so I was going to have 3 hours of play time before work. This has never happened before. I get on and am greeted with the message: "Server will be down for maintenance in 5 minutes." I've had extremely bad luck getting to play this game. Maintenance, my Internet going out, extra work. Heck the Sunday it started, I was traveling back to town, my gps got me lost, and I got my car stuck in mud! I mean how likely is that?! Then my account had problems etc etc.

Oh well. Back to bed. All this maintenance and they still can't fix that frog.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online
  3. Maintenance, australia 10 pm FRIDAY evening. Surely they jest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived