Maintenance, australia 10 pm FRIDAY evening. Surely they jest.

#1darthjerroPosted 4/10/2014 9:12:26 PM
Am I converting this correctly,Surely not, no company would be this stupid to do mAintenance on a Friday peak hour .
I mean they have ALL WEEK to do it, and the one night I have to stay up with no work tomorrow( not to mention the only night I have to myself all week) and they shut the game down .
You are farking kidding me right!!
#2Charity_DiaryPosted 4/10/2014 9:14:22 PM
I mean, it's always gonna be "peak hour" somewhere..........
---
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3
#3darthjerro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 9:17:38 PM
Why Friday. Any other day of the week that are ordinary, mon,tues, wed and thurs. Why the day that most the working world looks forward too every week?
#4Padraigo52Posted 4/10/2014 9:20:04 PM
Because for Murica and the rest of the world its thursday/friday morning.

When mmo's look at what time zone to screw over at peak time, Australia is always chosen.
#5HMandACFanPosted 4/10/2014 9:59:16 PM
That's in 5 hours, if I'm doing my math right? I planned on getting on in like 6 1/2 to 7 hours so hope it's done by then. But yeah, last maintenance was during peak times in the US and there's many more players here so quit your QQ.
---
Currently playing: Elder Sign: Omens, The Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends
Add me on Skype: tiamats4esgares
#6darthjerro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 2:55:37 AM
HMandACFan posted...
But yeah, last maintenance was during peak times in the US and there's many more players here so quit your QQ.

Was it peak time friday night yea, i seriously doubt this
#7nathraxhPosted 4/11/2014 3:18:37 AM
Why not do it during Tuesday peak time for South Atlantic Islanders? I doubt there are many players on St Helena or Ascension playing on a Tuesday evening.
---
You just lost the fight for your right to party. - Urdnot Grunt
GT: Too Many Polos
#8VdashonePosted 4/11/2014 3:50:36 AM
Australia is a backwater no one cares about.
---
I occasionally indulge in moderation.
#9Gojak_v3Posted 4/11/2014 4:34:43 AM
Australia is like 11 or 12 hours or so ahead of East coast USA, so if you're playing on the North American server the time makes sense.
---
It just doesn't look right if nothing is here.
#10Adam4137Posted 4/11/2014 5:16:30 AM
I'm actually in America and this got me. My girl had to cancel our usual morning workout so I was going to have 3 hours of play time before work. This has never happened before. I get on and am greeted with the message: "Server will be down for maintenance in 5 minutes." I've had extremely bad luck getting to play this game. Maintenance, my Internet going out, extra work. Heck the Sunday it started, I was traveling back to town, my gps got me lost, and I got my car stuck in mud! I mean how likely is that?! Then my account had problems etc etc.

Oh well. Back to bed. All this maintenance and they still can't fix that frog.