Mah board

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _JaGuAr_LeaDeR

_JaGuAr_LeaDeR
7 years ago#21
I'd probably still be playing RoR today if Microsoft didn't end support for it and if they didn't shut down the zone. I don't want to play on dodgy IGZ and who knows how rampant hacks.

User Info: freestyler_85

freestyler_85
7 years ago#22

you can always get hamachi and start up a server with your buddies thru LAN mode. hamachi is god-like program , makes any game LAN playable without actually being on a LAN. its essentially a VPN

User Info: linxmaster

linxmaster
7 years ago#23
You are mistaken, my board is awesome.
e4300 | Corsair XM2 2gb 675 | XFX 650i Ultra | ASUS HD4850 | WD SE16 500GB | Sound Blaster Live! 5.1

linxmaster
7 years ago#24
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
e4300 | Corsair XM2 2gb 675 | XFX 650i Ultra | ASUS HD4850 | WD SE16 500GB | Sound Blaster Live! 5.1

User Info: diablo4555

diablo4555
7 years ago#25
I claim this bored as my OWN! Fear your rightful ruler.

linxmaster
7 years ago#26
Ha. I'd like to see you try and take it.

User Info: LARK0

LARK0
7 years ago#27
No, this board now belongs to me. If you do not follow my orders and recognize me as your mighty overlord then I am gunna SHOOP DA WOOP the F**K out of you.
Xbox Live Gamertag: eFc L4RKO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived