New land?

#1JackhammerM60Posted 5/7/2012 12:13:02 AM
Do you guys think this will feature a journey to a new land? Also, snow elves means the dwemer will be involved, which = awesome.
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the haxem Rangers
I main Orochi, Kabuto and Kabutomaru...call me..Dr. Snakes...
#2Untouchable_21Posted 5/7/2012 7:50:38 PM
Dwemer are all gone, though.
---
The Chicago Bears - Jay Cutler dominates
I recently watched Requiem for a Dream and mistook it for a comedy
#3JackhammerM60(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 10:27:29 PM
Well, more like in another dimension, the dwemer disappeared during the battle of red mountain.

Its very possible to make a comeback. I'm surprised snow elves are rumored, they all turned into falmer during the dwemer enslavement.
---
#4Untouchable_21Posted 5/8/2012 12:06:26 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
Well, more like in another dimension, the dwemer disappeared during the battle of red mountain.

Its very possible to make a comeback. I'm surprised snow elves are rumored, they all turned into falmer during the dwemer enslavement.

They all turned to ash, as seen in Tribunal. Pretty sure they all died, save the one.
---
The Chicago Bears - Jay Cutler dominates
I recently watched Requiem for a Dream and mistook it for a comedy
#5NekoSlavePosted 5/10/2012 7:30:41 AM
Falmer?
---
I am God. This is the game I created the human race for. -Vozlov (Deus Ex: HR)
I'd love to meet a dev or at the least punch one in the mouth. -ZXR_ReignSlayer
#6iarezombiePosted 5/10/2012 11:22:09 AM
As far as everyone knows, the Dwemer are all gone, but who's to say there aren't remnants? I highly doubt Tamriel is the only continent in the Elder Scrolls world.
---
GT: PyromaniaYEA
#7FoxyKyojiPosted 5/11/2012 5:48:34 PM
iarezombie posted...
I highly doubt Tamriel is the only continent in the Elder Scrolls world.

It isn't, in fact. In fact, Akavir was referenced a lot in Oblivion, and it's a continent to the east of Tamriel. In fact, there are four other species on the continent of Akavir:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Akaviri
#8Almighty_PainPosted 5/14/2012 4:20:36 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
Do you guys think this will feature a journey to a new land? Also, snow elves means the dwemer will be involved, which = awesome.

Ahhhhh a fellow Elder scrolls fan, lol glad to know we are no longer enemies.
Hmmm snow elves, I really hope that they take us back to the time where they werent known as falmer, but rather known as the civilized race of the snow elves, also hopeing that they Dwemer return... They are a great race which we know little about. It would be cool to see them return and take back there homes "Dwemer ruins" and turn them back into the great cities they were meant to be. Or atleast take us to their new realm where they have a substantial population and a decent land.

I'm also hopeing this DLC will add to the main story with the war between the imperials and storm cloaks.... Meaning which ever side you chose you can progress further. Same thing with the guilds...
I'm hopeing we can also have both races added as choices to progress through the game with giving you a whole new type of abilities and powers. Also possibly changing up the lines used between all or most NPC... "were you always a smelly looking midget?" (Dwemer insults)

It would be much better if at all, both races didn't hate "you're created character" and would be civilized, allowing you to enter and leave the villages or cities in harmed after proving your self to each race... Allowing you to barter, train, buy a home, and possibly have as a sidekick.

Can't wait, the way I imagine the cities for the Dwemer is somewhat the same as the dwarves home land in World of Warcraft ... Big amazing cities or homes that leave you in awe.
---
--- GT: Sasuke 20z
"Pain is inevitable, but the suffering is optional"
#9Almighty_PainPosted 5/14/2012 4:28:47 PM
FoxyKyoji posted...
iarezombie posted...
I highly doubt Tamriel is the only continent in the Elder Scrolls world.

It isn't, in fact. In fact, Akavir was referenced a lot in Oblivion, and it's a continent to the east of Tamriel. In fact, there are four other species on the continent of Akavir:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Akaviri

Yes I've seen this before and I'm hopeing soon enough that they act on this for DLC or the next elder scrolls game... If not its possible we may see this knowledge tap'd on in the Elder Scrolls online Game.
---
--- GT: Sasuke 20z
"Pain is inevitable, but the suffering is optional"
#10JackhammerM60(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 10:52:36 PM
If anyones been to blackreach, we must agree it was awesome.

Its strange though, theres this place inside blackreach called The Silent City. Its basically a dwemer castle inhabited by Falmer, but they have human slaves. Seems a bit odd, like it was supposed to involve a quest but never got finished...
---
More topics from this board...
Serana in SpaceTyler19975627/8 12:49PM