New land?

#11Almighty_PainPosted 5/15/2012 12:35:55 AM
JackhammerM60 posted...
If anyones been to blackreach, we must agree it was awesome.

Its strange though, theres this place inside blackreach called The Silent City. Its basically a dwemer castle inhabited by Falmer, but they have human slaves. Seems a bit odd, like it was supposed to involve a quest but never got finished...

Lol yeah hopefully it's more than refilling the black reach city... Hopefully they bring fourth another cave/city where the Dwemers have a amazing looking city where it is High tech and looks epic.
---
--- GT: Sasuke 20z
"Pain is inevitable, but the suffering is optional"
#12Rougarou_31337Posted 5/16/2012 12:25:52 PM
Dwemer are gone. Also dwemer were not midgets. I feel the snow elf prince will probably be in some kind of area with the last of the snow elves still fighting to survive or planning their revenge on the world.
Seriously can't wait for this dlc.
#13Nalfein DoUrdenPosted 5/27/2012 4:21:04 AM
If anyone else recalls Yagrum Bagarn from Morrowind was "The last remaining Dwemer" They aren't all extinct. They could make a comeback.
---
My Spoon Is Too Big.... MY SPOON IS TOO BIG!!!
I wish I had.... MY SCISSORS!!! - Dave Chappelle
#14Purple_BenderPosted 5/28/2012 3:04:17 PM
Rougarou_31337 posted...
Dwemer are gone. Also dwemer were not midgets. I feel the snow elf prince will probably be in some kind of area with the last of the snow elves still fighting to survive or planning their revenge on the world.
Seriously can't wait for this dlc.

There wasn't a Dwemer holocaust or anything, they just disappeared. If things can just disappear, they can also reappear.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: EnergyTurtle23
#15ChickenChaserPosted 6/3/2012 6:31:41 PM
Nalfein DoUrden posted...
If anyone else recalls Yagrum Bagarn from Morrowind was "The last remaining Dwemer" They aren't all extinct. They could make a comeback.

Bagarn was kept alive through the plague ... and he was half dwemer centurion.... and he traveled all of Tamriel and never found another living dwemer... and he died a couple hundred years before the events of Skyrim ... so yea, they're all extinct.
---
http://i.imgur.com/q796o.gif
RIP MCA
#16Pimphandstrong9Posted 6/15/2012 5:35:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Pimphandstrong9Posted 6/15/2012 5:39:00 PM
Falmer is snow elf
Dunmer is dark elf
Dwemer is dwarf (type of elf)
Altmer is high elf
Orsimer is Orc (type of elf)
Bosmer is wood elf
The words with "mer" are indications of being elves and the races official name.
---
We are a Geth program here to teach consensus to organics.