Few questions about Dawnguard

#1ZacTBPosted 6/26/2012 7:02:14 AM
Before I buy it, would like to know a few things:

1. For the new vampires not being able to go outside in the sun, is that annoying? Also do you have to feed on someone every day like normal vampires (I think that's right)?

2. I am a werewolf and will I still be able to become a werewolf whilst being a vampire?

3. Do you actually get to block out the sun?

4. What are the main positives/negatives of choosing the Vampires and Dawnguard?

Thanks in advance. I am sort of edging towards choosing Dawnguard because I don't really like playing as Vampires but the new ones look interesting.
---
"Please remember, Science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? Neurotoxin" - Portal 2
#2SirenHunterPosted 6/26/2012 7:14:46 AM
it'll be a few hours before everyone knows these things. So far so good though!
#3HexagonzPosted 6/26/2012 9:24:01 AM
ZacTB posted...
Before I buy it, would like to know a few things:

1. For the new vampires not being able to go outside in the sun, is that annoying? Also do you have to feed on someone every day like normal vampires (I think that's right)?

2. I am a werewolf and will I still be able to become a werewolf whilst being a vampire?

3. Do you actually get to block out the sun?

4. What are the main positives/negatives of choosing the Vampires and Dawnguard?

Thanks in advance. I am sort of edging towards choosing Dawnguard because I don't really like playing as Vampires but the new ones look interesting.

1. If it's to annoying than don't be a vampire... they have their cons as well as perks.
2. its the same rules as the fuhcking game bro. no you cant be both.
3. yes
4. vampires: you get to be kickass vampires. Dawnguard: you get to kick vampire ass