• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
  3. DawnGuard Soul Cairn Questions

User Info: Velocityshot

Velocityshot
4 years ago#1
A couple things,

1. Where do I find the reaper gem fragments? I really want to fight the Reaper before leaving the Soul Cairn. Does he have good loot?:D

2. How do I open the iron bar gates? I'd think it has something to do with those large stones. WHich leads me to my next question. . .

3. What are those large thin stones with the light blue light coming from the top?

Thank you!

User Info: JackNurSnakPack

JackNurSnakPack
4 years ago#2
Velocityshot posted...
A couple things,

1. Where do I find the reaper gem fragments? I really want to fight the Reaper before leaving the Soul Cairn. Does he have good loot?:D

2. How do I open the iron bar gates? I'd think it has something to do with those large stones. WHich leads me to my next question. . .

3. What are those large thin stones with the light blue light coming from the top?

Thank you!

dont worry about you can always come back later
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-

User Info: Turtleboy25

Turtleboy25
4 years ago#3
Took me a while too, a lot of the iron bar gates, have stone with blue circles in them. Its 2+2 after that!

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
4 years ago#4
Velocityshot posted...
A couple things,

Thank you!

1. There are 3 of them. No he holds 3 black soul gems, a soul husk and a war axe.

2. Shoot magic at glowing aqua blue pillars. The empty circles on the ground are teleporters.

3. They open the gates.
"- - - - the king's guard. - - - - the city. - - - - the king."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
  3. DawnGuard Soul Cairn Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived