DawnGuard Soul Cairn Questions

#1VelocityshotPosted 6/26/2012 4:31:40 PM
A couple things,

1. Where do I find the reaper gem fragments? I really want to fight the Reaper before leaving the Soul Cairn. Does he have good loot?:D

2. How do I open the iron bar gates? I'd think it has something to do with those large stones. WHich leads me to my next question. . .

3. What are those large thin stones with the light blue light coming from the top?

Thank you!
#2JackNurSnakPackPosted 6/26/2012 4:35:13 PM
Velocityshot posted...
A couple things,

1. Where do I find the reaper gem fragments? I really want to fight the Reaper before leaving the Soul Cairn. Does he have good loot?:D

2. How do I open the iron bar gates? I'd think it has something to do with those large stones. WHich leads me to my next question. . .

3. What are those large thin stones with the light blue light coming from the top?

Thank you!

dont worry about you can always come back later
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#3Turtleboy25Posted 6/26/2012 8:37:09 PM
Took me a while too, a lot of the iron bar gates, have stone with blue circles in them. Its 2+2 after that!
#4levyjl1988Posted 6/27/2012 12:48:25 AM
Velocityshot posted...
A couple things,

Thank you!

1. There are 3 of them. No he holds 3 black soul gems, a soul husk and a war axe.

2. Shoot magic at glowing aqua blue pillars. The empty circles on the ground are teleporters.

3. They open the gates.
---
"- - - - the king's guard. - - - - the city. - - - - the king."