Lost to the ages - can't find 4th aetherium shard(possible spoilers)

#1thanoswizardPosted 6/29/2012 2:48:06 PM
I've found the ones in the place where the quest starts, north of Markarth, and south of Windhelm but there are no other quest markers on the map and I don't know where to go(clairvoyance doesn't work either). I just need one more and I can go to the aetherium forge. By the way does anyone know where its at? Mainly I just need the fourth piece though.
---
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)
#2DIVINExFABLEPosted 6/29/2012 2:49:31 PM
use the book/journal that the chick asks you too get. it shows you where in the book.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#3thanoswizard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 2:51:58 PM
DIVINExFABLE posted...
use the book/journal that the chick asks you too get. it shows you where in the book.

I have and its not specific enough to help. Plus my television isn't a great televison to begin with so I can't make out small details too well.
---
#4thanoswizard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 3:00:34 PM
I think it may be on the Eastern edge of Skyrim, somewhere between Windhelm and Riften but i'm not sure. Can anyone confirm this?
---
#5shorthandlePosted 6/29/2012 5:20:09 PM
Sounds like the one you're looking for is in Mzulft (or however it's spelled). In the dwarven storeroom which is just a bit downhill from the entrance.
#6ArmyofSephirothPosted 6/30/2012 1:21:55 AM
The locations named are below

Arkngthamz
per wiki "Arkngthamz located in The Reach near Dushnikh Yal and Valthume."

Raldbthar
per wiki "If you started the quest, Mourning Never Comes, for the Dark Brotherhood, then the ruin should be partly cleared. If not, the player can find the ruin by heading to Windhelm and searching on a summit located east of the Dragon Nest Shearpoint, northwest of Gallows Rock, and southwest of Anga's Mill. "

Mzulft
per wiki "The third Shard is located in the Dwemer Storeroom right before the entrance into Mzulft."

Deep Folk Crossing
per wiki "It is a landmark that is located slightly northwest of Bthardamz, west of Druadach Redoubt, and southwest of Mor Khazgur."

The forge is located at
Ruins of Bthalft
per wiki "It is the Ruins of Bthalft, which is located southeast of Ivarstead and east of the Riften Imperial Camp."

The Crown kicks ass btw
More topics from this board...
Serana in SpaceTyler19975627/8 12:49PM