The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Atherium Questions *SPOILERS*

#1TheWastingLightPosted 6/30/2012 3:58:24 PM
Okay so a quick statement and question for those that know about The Lost Age quest.

I've completed the quest.
I've gotten all the shards.
Made myself an atherium item.
Can I ever get more Atherium??
Have you found any more? Please let me know!!
#2agentspoonPosted 6/30/2012 4:00:51 PM
I dont think there is more.

More might be added in other DLC's but I know of none in the game as it is.

It makes the choice more dramatic.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#3TheWastingLight(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 4:05:35 PM
Yeahhh, understandable. I also found 3 secret areas by using the Become Ethereal Shout and swimming in the lava, 3 chests but no Atherium...

I hope there's more in future! Thanks anyway!
#4wickedwildjokerPosted 7/2/2012 12:42:17 AM
You can technically find what looks to be aetherium but you can't harvest it.
#5DrNewcensteinPosted 7/2/2012 1:37:17 AM
There's only what little you find.

Might be added in future $D$L$C$

It makes the 3 laughably sad choices they give you even more laughably sad.
I mean, really, summon a Dwarven Spider OR Sphere for 60 secs? A headband that lets you have 2 Standing Stone powers/blessings? I completely forgot what the other choice was - something that was supposed to resemble a weapon, maybe?

Why did they even bother?
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#6PandaPoacherPosted 7/2/2012 7:21:50 PM
Yes, because it's not like having 2 standing stones can give you 75% magic absorption, or a shield that can temporarily disable an enemy for 15 seconds, allowing you to considerate on other people attacking you.
#7PandaPoacherPosted 7/2/2012 7:22:27 PM
PandaPoacher posted...
Yes, because it's not like having 2 standing stones can give you 75% magic absorption, or a shield that can temporarily disable an enemy for 15 seconds, allowing you to considerate on other people attacking you.

*concentrate
#8HalecticPosted 7/2/2012 7:47:01 PM
On the bright side the staff can summon spider guardians and sphere guardians if your level is high enough, but the crown is just too good
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#9metatrongrhm1Posted 7/3/2012 3:03:26 PM
I dont see why anyone would pick the staff... It's pretty c***
I think most people will pick the crown(I will)... what's not to love about 100% magicka absorb and increased health and stamina regen?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62480101
#10BongSabrePosted 7/4/2012 3:24:34 PM
Aetherium Crown + Atronach Stone + Ritual Stone + Necromage Vampire Lord + Maxed Conjuration = Yay.

Or

Aetherium Crown + Atronach Stone + Lord Stone + Necromage Vampire = me eating your bacon, drinking your beer and taking your mother out for a lovely meal and then NEVER CALLING HER.
---
It may be wrong, but god bless godlessness.