Serana is at least 4233 years old?

#1hgauPosted 8/14/2012 2:17:43 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but according to the timeline of the Elder Scrolls game and my calculations, Serana is at least 4233 years old. According to the timeline, the empire in Cyrodiil was created some years after Serana was sealed away, which is early in the first era. Because if you tell her about it, she will not recognize Cyrodiil being the seat of the empire which began in 1E 243, which proves the theory. Her age before she was sealed is unknown (I assumed she's 25) but she could be a lot older.
#2Lord_XiaPosted 8/17/2012 7:42:21 AM
She looks pretty good for her age. But yea, I didn't do the calculations, but shes thousands of years old, or at least that how I understood it too.
---
"Sigging yourself is the best way to make sure everyone knows how narcissistic you are." -Xiahou Dun
#3mdfmkrules9999Posted 8/17/2012 5:04:30 PM
Vampirism is the fountain of youth
#4BluesSoul617Posted 8/18/2012 7:44:28 PM
And I'd still have my character marry her if it was possible.
---
Blues Soul 617
#5MrNukealizerPosted 8/24/2012 8:22:11 PM
Don't forget that she wasn't "living" the whole time she was locked away, she was just sleeping. So, there's probably no real difference between now and when she went in, except that she was probably a bit thirsty at first.
#6hgau(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 7:55:51 PM
MrNukealizer posted...
Don't forget that she wasn't "living" the whole time she was locked away, she was just sleeping. So, there's probably no real difference between now and when she went in, except that she was probably a bit thirsty at first.

I thought she was going to bite me at first and I was about to hit her. If it wasn't for the quest notification and her inviting appearance, I would've attacked her when she was released. "Another vampire!? Attaaack!! …….wait…..what?"

Also, its mind boggling that she’s been away from the world for 4208 years and her father didn’t even care for that long until the prophecy. Her parents didn’t really care.
#7MrNukealizerPosted 8/29/2012 5:18:03 PM
hgau posted...
MrNukealizer posted...

I thought she was going to bite me at first and I was about to hit her. If it wasn't for the quest notification and her inviting appearance, I would've attacked her when she was released. "Another vampire!? Attaaack!! …….wait…..what?"

Also, its mind boggling that she’s been away from the world for 4208 years and her father didn’t even care for that long until the prophecy. Her parents didn’t really care.

Time means very little to them so he could afford to wait till she came back. And besides, I think he though his wive had taken Serana along when she disappeared.
#8hgau(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 8:19:46 PM
MrNukealizer posted...
hgau posted...
MrNukealizer posted...

Time means very little to them so he could afford to wait till she came back. And besides, I think he though his wive had taken Serana along when she disappeared.

When you're immortal, you have all the time in the world. But for a mortal like me it is mind boggling to wait that long.

I wonder if Serana is willing to wait that long just to get married (ouch). I hope not.
She would be like, "Let's wait for a while". Then after thousands of years she says: "I'm okay now, let's get married". Lol.