If I cure myself of vampirsm and decide to become one again do I lose my perks?

#1oldschooldogyPosted 8/29/2012 8:43:54 AM
I've been a vampire lord for about 4 days now. I can't believe it because I never thought I wanted to play as a vampire. I only did it because it's so hard to increase perks as a werewolf. I've unlocked all the perks except the very last one. Now I'm debating healing myself because I'm tired of having to feed. I'm also tired of my health, magic, and stamia not regaining in the day time unless I'm in vl form. If I have to regain perks I probably remain a vl, but if I don't I don't want to be a vampire for while.
---
This thing is all about respect. That's what its all about.
#2MrNukealizerPosted 8/29/2012 5:25:45 PM
oldschooldogy posted...
I've been a vampire lord for about 4 days now. I can't believe it because I never thought I wanted to play as a vampire. I only did it because it's so hard to increase perks as a werewolf. I've unlocked all the perks except the very last one. Now I'm debating healing myself because I'm tired of having to feed. I'm also tired of my health, magic, and stamia not regaining in the day time unless I'm in vl form. If I have to regain perks I probably remain a vl, but if I don't I don't want to be a vampire for while.

You keep the perks and Serana can turn you back unless you get her to cure herself, so that's not a problem.

Leveling up as a Werewolf is very easy if you make use of the glitch thatcorpses hit by a spell after feeding and transforming back count as a second feeding. I like the Aura Whisper shout for that because it hits everything in a very large radius.

Also, going on a rampage between Forswarn camps and castles is quite an easy way to get perks.