Editor Save Help?

#1Jusey01Posted 8/29/2012 2:19:10 PM
I hope I don't get into much trouble for this but I really need help badly...

I kinda lost Auriel's Shield by not picking it up.. Didn't knew it was there! So my main character does no have this Shield and I want it badly on him since it is a Classic Artifact from Arena.. I, however, do not wish to restart cause this is my main character.. Level 81, all places found, etc.. Too much of a pain to restart.. So I wish some help on editing my Xbox Save to add the shield to my inventory.. Can anyone help me?

Also, this is a good chance of me doing a few more things as well.. Like adding the Ancient Falmer Crown to finish my outfit.. Any help on that would be grateful.

Other things I wish to do.. Get Shadowmere back. What happened is I summoned that skeleton horse while in the Dawnguard Fort to explore around the area.. After riding that horse, Shadowmere totally vanished.. I cannot find her no where. Checked every single stable, both DBH places, and all around the Dawnguard areas.. I did not found her anywhere.. So any help of figuring where she is in my game OR to add another copy of her would be nice.

I also wish to remove some powers.. Awhile ago, I did had someone at Bethesda Forums edit my save but he added too many powers that I do not want.. Glitched Polymorph Skeever, Vampire Powers, etc to name a few. I wish to remove them. I also wish to remove two quest items that are currently stuck in my inventory OR at least put them in a container in my house just in case I may need them later on....

So.. Can anyone help me out? Or am I going to get yell at and into trouble on these forums for requesting help?
#2BluesSoul617Posted 8/29/2012 11:47:20 PM(edited)
There's a way to transfer your Xbox save to PC. Then you can proceed to inputting console commands. You'll need a USB.

If you can't do it for yourself, you can always request it on this forum: www.game-tuts.com

Of course, you must go to the proper section and sub forum to do so and you may need to register an account to communicate with the users there.
---
Blues Soul 617