So... this is pretty fun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FLY'N
  3. So... this is pretty fun

User Info: Imraina

Imraina
4 years ago#1
I've just beat the world 2 boss and honestly, I am enjoying the game quite a bit. It's got gorgeous graphics, fantastic music and it's a nice balance between an action platformer and a puzzle platformer. I did not expect it to get quite so difficult, though, some sections can be SMB-level difficulty, lol. Or maybe I just suck.

So, it's a fun platformer, it's not too expensive (less than 10$), I know it just came out but honestly, I'm surprised there's so little activity here. Is no one playing Fly'N?

User Info: Aigreo

Aigreo
4 years ago#2
Sure, this is an amazing looking game- that I'll likely pick up after a bit of research- but there's not going to be much discussion for another Indie PC platformer outside of the Steam Forums.

User Info: Raiu

Raiu
4 years ago#3
Maybe back in 2006 Ankama was indie, but they're huge now. (Granted, about 99% of their popularity is in their home country of France, but they run the most popular MMO in France, as well as being a magazine and comic publisher, a TV station owner, and an animation studio)

Of course, since this isn't a French site, it might as well be indie.
-Raiutaryuu-
  1. Boards
  2. FLY'N
  3. So... this is pretty fun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived