Not looking forward to it.

#1Ajd_KingPosted 5/5/2012 6:26:20 AM
Firstly, I'd just like to say I'm not a fan. It seems like they're just copying the same old MMO formula used for the majority, and implementing no innovations or even attempting to do so.

Secondly, the fact that we're going to be generic grunts rather than the actual hero takes away from what ES games are all about. Oh sure, a few guys will get a generic Emperor pvp title, but that doesn't mean much when compared to what the majority is getting; no recognition whatsoever.
---
"Give me back my face."
"No."
#2LyricaliasPosted 5/5/2012 12:50:41 PM
I'm glad that this board started out with some rational thinking before the hype train that expects it to be totally different from the other MMOs gets here.

I have nothing but disgust for this game. It will take a lot of convincing to get me to ever try it.
---
Phineas and Ferb forum, yo!
http://thefiresidegirls.com/phpbb/index.php
#3Dante_destroyerPosted 5/7/2012 2:09:25 AM
Don't forget, Bethesda/Zenimax are working on this. So you know it's going to be an incomplete release. :D
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CURSE YOU CENSORSHIP!!!
#4KazgotflredPosted 5/11/2012 4:58:07 PM
I'll have to disagree I'm excited for it
---
If I was locked in a room with Bobby Kotick, John Riccitiello and Kazunori Yamauchi and told I could only roshambo two people, I'd roshambo Kazunori twice.
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 5/12/2012 4:46:41 AM
Ajd_King posted...
Secondly, the fact that we're going to be generic grunts rather than the actual hero takes away from what ES games are all about.

Exactly. Although I am curious to see how this game will implement things. I just hope this is a one time thing and it bombs. I don't want Zenimax focusing on this for too long.
---
My Kingdoms of Amalur Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/991144-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning/reviews/review-150513
#6Uchiha_MicahPosted 5/14/2012 9:27:58 PM
this game doesn't come out for a year, how the **** would you know??
---
"I wasn't carded. My facial hair was too powerful for the weak-willed GameStop employee" i lol'd
#7Ajd_King(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 5:09:12 AM
Uchiha_Micah posted...
this game doesn't come out for a year, how the **** would you know??

The Game Informer article listing the relevant information.
---
"F*** you, and your eyebrows!"
#8Ajd_King(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 11:48:04 PM
*fishes for turnips*
---
"F*** you, and your eyebrows!"
The Most Important Man on the Internet.
#9Ajd_King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 12:28:36 AM
*gets a turnip*
---
Project Zomboid.
Pillows are fatal.
#10SomarchyPosted 7/1/2012 8:27:33 PM
Dante_destroyer posted...
Don't forget, Bethesda/Zenimax are working on this. So you know it's going to be an incomplete release. :D

No, only Zenimax is working on it.
---
If a zombie and a necrophiliac run into each other, who runs away?