Visit my new FAQ/Walkthrough in FAQ section

#1ZeroIceCoolPosted 8/10/2012 12:43:39 AM
Hello everyone,

I had submitted my first walkthrough for this game in FAQ section, it is up now. Have a look and leave your query or suggestion here. Don't worry, no charges, foc for you ! haha

I will try to answer and update the walkthrough from time to time.

Cheers
---
I'm ZeroIceCool
Z, I & C are capital. Cheer me in game if you have any query.
#2Ghost9002Posted 8/10/2012 1:21:21 AM
Great Walkthrough! I like it a lot, very informative. I'm kinda jelious you got a FAQ up before I did lol good work my friend! If you can please change my alias Ghost909002 to _Alucard_ or _Alucard_ AKA Ghost if thats ok. I'm excited to get my enhancing Walkthrough/Guide uploaded! Do I need to use my computer to upload or submit my enhancing guide? Thank you friend!
#3ZeroIceCool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 1:52:50 AM
Thanks friends. Will update your name in next version, together with some additional info, should be an minor version 1.1 or even 1.01, haha. Hope can do it this weekend, but weekend always lazy to even on my computer.

There are some guideline that you need to follow if you want to submit as FAQ/walkthrough, you can refer to their Help section on top - Contributing to GameFAQs.

You need to read through the guide, well, at least read some of it, like text formatting, credit, etc. Will take you may be half an hour or so. GO GO GO ^.^
---
I'm ZeroIceCool
#4Ghost9002Posted 8/10/2012 2:57:31 AM
Sweet thanks! Lol I'ma go to bed for now it's 5 am here. I need sleep >.< I'll do it tomorrow. Have a good night!
#5ZeroIceCool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 6:24:59 AM
Ghost9002 posted...
Sweet thanks! Lol I'ma go to bed for now it's 5 am here. I need sleep >.< I'll do it tomorrow. Have a good night!

Wah, slp at 5am ! You are hard working, haha.

Just sent in the updated version 1.10 with your name. Hope it will be up soon. Cheers
---
I'm ZeroIceCool
#6Ghost9002Posted 8/12/2012 11:08:07 AM
Thank you my friend, can't wait to read it!
#7hkenPosted 8/13/2012 2:02:35 PM
Please post your guide in this forum also

http://legendofthecryptids.net/
---
Checkout my Bahamut Trades at www.bahamutforum.com ; www.darksummonerforum.com
Checkout my Deity War trades at www.deitywarsforum.com
#8ZeroIceCool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 8:05:58 PM
hken posted...
Please post your guide in this forum also

http://legendofthecryptids.net/

Thanks for inviting me.
---
I'm ZeroIceCool
#9ZeroIceCool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 5:34:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10ZeroIceCool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 5:17:42 PM
Legend of the Cryptids was launched for Android phone too! However, it seem like no interaction between apple n android system, the account can't be link. You need to start a branded new adventure there.
---
I'm ZeroIceCool