Getting the Collectors Edition?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
I plan on getting it. Its the same price as a normal 3ds game from what i heard. Also to those that dont know the collecters edition is Steelbook packaging decorated like the Enchiridion, a book in the Adventure Time series. A custom stylus modeled after Finnís golden sword,An exclusive art book and activity book, and a fold-out poster of the Land of Ooo
---
Currently playing=Soul Callibur 3, Makai Kingdom, Mario Party 8
(edited by Ivyblade80)
3 years ago#2
Yeah I am also buying it. :]
---
1/8192 chance of spotting me.
I Will keep training until I evolve. :)
3 years ago#3
Apparently I am. I didn't even realize that was what I preordered.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
3 years ago#4
Yup, paid in full the day I found out about it.
---
PSN: PureWarrior11
Those who live are those who fight.
3 years ago#5
got the DS CE version pre-ordered on amazon can't wait for this it will actually make me play my DS again.
3 years ago#6
My 3ds is going to be globs more mathematical soon enough.
3 years ago#7
for an extra $10? Why not?
---
[_Current Systems_]
PS2 slim | PS3 | PSP-3000 | PSVita | N64 | Wii | GBC | GBA SP | DSi XL | 3DS XL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived