new kotaku article on the bosses *possible spoilers*

#1Ring_of_VardaPosted 8/29/2012 11:09:49 AM
game sounds better and better the more i hear of it, not having the nighosphere is kind of disappointing but not a deal breaker.

anyways here you go.

http://kotaku.com/5938554/the-adventure-time-games-weird-boss-fights-might-surprise-you
---
"For God to be good, evil is an absolute necessity in this world."
#2samson3191Posted 8/29/2012 8:18:47 PM
No nightosphere is definitely a bummer...but everything else sounds really cool.
---
The name is Yoshimi...She's a blackbelt in karate.
#3PurestProdigyPosted 8/29/2012 9:46:02 PM
Ah well. Like the article says maybe we can look forward to the Nightosphere in a sequel.

Here's hoping for the Fire Kingdom like someone else wished for a while ago in my topic..
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#4LunarRoarPosted 8/30/2012 11:27:00 AM(edited)
PurestProdigy posted...
Ah well. Like the article says maybe we can look forward to the Nightosphere in a sequel.

Here's hoping for the Fire Kingdom like someone else wished for a while ago in my topic..

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/08/AT_Collectors-Edition_Items.jpg

There seems to be 4 areas in the game based on the world map. While the Fire Kingdom could potentially be in there, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Based on the interview, the game seems to "take place" some time during the first two seasons of the show.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#5PurestProdigyPosted 8/30/2012 1:24:11 PM
LunarRoar posted...
PurestProdigy posted...

Based on the interview, the game seems to "take place" some time during the first two seasons of the show.

Ah well there goes that. They definitely wouldn't do it before a time when it was introduced.

So it looks like Candy Kingdom, Ice King's domain, the desert Finn and Jake used as a "shortcut" in The Other Tarts, and.. idk what the fourth one could be.
---
#6Ring_of_Varda(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 6:48:47 PM
could it be the gut grinder place? with all the sharp crystal people and whatnot.
---
"For God to be good, evil is an absolute necessity in this world."
#7CosmoKramer4700Posted 8/31/2012 6:02:18 PM
I think they said in the past:

Candy Kingdom
Grasslands (where Finn and Jake's house is located)
Ice King's domain
Red Rock Pass

are the four locations in the game.

I would definitely love to see a sequel with the Fire Kingdom and the Nightosphere. They could also include more of the general locations from the Land of Ooo.

The Lich and Ricardio could appear as villains.

Would be cool to get Marceline and possibly others as playable characters too.

Flame Princess, Lemongrab, etc. could appear in a possible sequel as well.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#8PurestProdigyPosted 8/31/2012 6:09:21 PM
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
I think they said in the past:

Candy Kingdom
Grasslands (where Finn and Jake's house is located)
Ice King's domain
Red Rock Pass

are the four locations in the game.

So that would mean the desert AND the canyon looking place on the map above are one area right?
---