New Game + (also new episode leaked online)

#1Neverender_IVPosted 11/11/2012 3:43:10 PM
Apparently this game will have new game +, according to the interview with a guy from wayforward on destructoid, so that's cool.

Also the first episode of season 5 leaked on youtube, so you can go watch that if you can't wait for tomorrow, at least till it gets taken down. it was crazy awesome.
#2GenoPosted 11/11/2012 3:45:28 PM
Honestly, every game should come standard with New Game +, even stuff that's not RPG's.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#3Neverender_IV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:03:01 PM
I completely agree. New game + is never a bad thing.

I was a little disappointed that it wasn't an option in Dishonored. Still a good game though.
#4Drizzy_DrizakePosted 11/11/2012 5:07:26 PM
The way they resolved everything was pretty disappointing no big showdown or much closure at all, but other than that pretty awesome. Revealed a few interesting things at least.
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#5Coolgecko8Posted 11/11/2012 6:00:20 PM
Already watched it. Almosted cried for Simon. He almost became the Feels King.

Also Prismo is a bro.
---
Remember, unless you're a playable character, your chances of survival in a Resident Evil game are like 2%
#6Mariofan15Posted 11/11/2012 7:17:49 PM
Wow. These episodes were kinda disappointing. So what? Is the Lich trapped forever in that portal place now or what? Like someone else said,there wasnt much closure. I'm betting if they actually got to make the episodes longer,they could of done a proper closure. Because all I got from this is a total mind****.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#7GenoPosted 11/11/2012 8:41:15 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Wow. These episodes were kinda disappointing. So what? Is the Lich trapped forever in that portal place now or what? Like someone else said,there wasnt much closure. I'm betting if they actually got to make the episodes longer,they could of done a proper closure. Because all I got from this is a total mind****.

Well, considering that you go back when you've made your wish, I'd imagine Lich is still in Ooo somewhere. So I'm sure we'll see him again real soon.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#8Neverender_IV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:35:26 PM(edited)
*SPOILERS BELOW*

I don't think thats how it works though. You only dissappear from the room if your wish alters the timeline in a way that causes you not to be there.

Lich's wish: no life exists, so no lich.
Finns wish: no bomb, so finn never goes to the time room.
Jakes wish: Causes him and finn to be wished back to Ooo, but doesn't affect the lich being in the time room.

They only left the room because they went into new alternate realities/timelines created by their wish.

We may see the lich again, but with no more wishes he's gonna have to find another way back.
#9Drizzy_DrizakePosted 11/11/2012 9:21:54 PM
At least with The Lich being arround so many powerful beings he may be able to cause something even crazier to happen.
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu