Ordered collector's edition from Target...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DOAsaturn

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#11
Looks like my pending order was canceled, so yeah, Target apparently never did get these in. Dang...looks like I might have to over pay or seek out a long distance Gamestop...
weekendroady.com

User Info: Savant78

Savant78
4 years ago#12
The same thing happened to me, I ordered the collector's edition from Target, was given a confirmation number, and now they're saying that my "shipment has been delayed" and I'll be receiving my order on or around 1/10/13...I suspect I won't be getting it at all.

User Info: Ruki_chan

Ruki_chan
4 years ago#13
Yeah, same thing happened to me. This really freaking sucks. Does anyone know of where one might buy the collector's edition online for the ORIGINAL price? All I'm seeing are $80 + for it now. :(

User Info: KingDarian

KingDarian
4 years ago#14
It seems to be available through DeepDiscount for $44.01, which is the most reasonable I've found online. It includes free shipping.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/video_game/NINTENDO-3DS-ADVENTURE-TIME-HEY-ICE-KING-COLL-ED?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=CSE&utm_campaign=productSearch

User Info: Aoshi_Knives

Aoshi_Knives
4 years ago#15
Price is good but deepdiscout seems to have a terrible rating. Don't think I want to risk it.

They also have an F rating with BBB. Not sure if anyone has orderd from there and has had luck but with this information I will pass.

User Info: KingDarian

KingDarian
4 years ago#16
Oh, it looks like they aren't the company they used to be. I used them extensively a few years ago when they had amazing prices, and equally amazing service. Reading some recent reviews, it seems they've changed. Oh, well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived