That ending was... unexpected. (Possible spoilers)

#11mcnichojPosted 11/23/2012 5:04:52 PM
Doom-Moose posted...
I liked the idea, but I didn't like the execution.
I guess it's supposed to be a kirby reference or something, having the final boss be a shooting section? But even in kirby games you usually stop flying and have a traditional boss fight. I would have loved it if LSP had landed in lumpy space and you had to fight her on foot after fighting her on lady rainicorn. It would have been a better boss battle, and it would have actually made sense to credit Finn with saving Ooo instead of lady.

Another thing I disliked- the music. It sounds like you're flying over Ooo just killing random enemies on while riding lady, not trying to save the world from LSP... The tone of the music conflicted with the setting really badly.
You must have missed that part where Ice King was jumping around like Dedede.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#12AquatrezPosted 11/26/2012 5:46:30 PM
The entire ending was ridiculous and hilarious, and the music suited it perfectly. I loved it!
#13NintenzorsPosted 11/27/2012 3:09:42 PM
I don't think the ending battle with LSP was supposed to be taken seriously, hence the jovial music =p
#14BreloomPosted 12/3/2012 12:51:36 PM
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92

:(
---
http://i.imgur.com/mc1dJ.gif
#15Retrospect_HeroPosted 12/4/2012 3:50:15 PM
I dunno I may be off base but Im preeeeeety sure this last battle was a mix of Nyan cat and Robot unicorn attack with the song . If you dont know what those are google it and then youll know why I say this heh
---
XBL and Steam Gamertag: Retrospect Hero
Still clearly I can hear you say ,don't leave, don't give up on me..Two weeks and you ran away.
#16peacefulchaosPosted 12/4/2012 5:39:58 PM
While there are certainly similarities, I think the game was channeling Kirby's Adventure for that battle. I loved all the references to older games; they were all super boss :D
---
Now playing: Zero Escape (Vita), Book of Memories (Vita), Kingdom Hearts: DDD (3DS), Persona 3(PSP)
Eagerly awaiting: Ragnarok Odyssey,Liberation