Age of people playing this?

#1med088Posted 11/22/2012 2:52:17 PM(edited)
Hey everyone, I'm a 24 year old college graduate with a full time job. I've seen about 5-10 episodes of the show and thought it was funny in a trippy sort of way. Not a super dedicated fan but I definitely like the show.

Anyways, I just read the IGN review and really want to get this game. They didn't say anything to make it sound only suitable for children, but I still have this nagging feeling like maybe I shouldn't be so interested in this game.

So, I am anxious to learn if I'm in a minority hear or if there are others in my age group playing this game. I just want to make sure I'm not setting myself up for ridicule or odd looks from family members if I buy this game...

Thanks for any input. Guess I'm just being neurotic but I just have this complex that maybe I'm into something considered super immature and wonder if it says anything about me personally.

Finally, way to go Way forward! Way to deliver a licensed product that critics like.
---
" Hell is other people " (Sartre, No Exit)
#2JelekkPosted 11/22/2012 2:34:49 PM
I'm 26 and I love it. It reminds me of Legend of Zelda II, but as funny as the show. Pick it up.
---
Dood!
#3Neverender_IVPosted 11/22/2012 2:52:03 PM(edited)
I'm 22. I got the collector's edition and I am loving the game. definitely not the usual crappy licensed game, you can tell that they put effort into making the game faithful to the show. And while the game isn't that difficult, as a fan of zelda games and adventure time it was still pretty fun.
#4ChiefDamonGantPosted 11/22/2012 3:33:54 PM
25, college grad (only part-time employed though, it stinks). Loved the show since the beginning. I even got to see the first ep at Comic-Con a few years ago.

Definitely recommend the game. It's rather short, but if you go into it without any guides or help, it'll last longer.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
#5maximum_satanPosted 11/22/2012 4:06:38 PM
30, disabled from work related injury and multiple sclerosis, huge Adventure Time fan :D Seen every episode, it's definitely one of my favorite animated series of the last decade. This game is full of retro goodness, I grew up with the first 2 Zelda games and this game reminds me of many great childhood gaming sessions with my NES. Plus it's just a great retro styled game, I have no qualms with the length of the game; many of my favorite games can be completed in under an hour, lol.
#6The_WeegeePosted 11/22/2012 4:23:39 PM
16, darn I'm young.
---
It came out nice, smooth, and was easy to clean. Easilly my best dump this week. *switches over to wii* ~PyroSpark
#7Drizzy_DrizakePosted 11/22/2012 4:38:34 PM
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#8Jamar95Posted 11/22/2012 6:21:25 PM
17-high school senior. Big fan of the show although I started watching it in the middle of season 4. Picked up the collectors edition. The game was pretty cool, i just expected it to be longer than what it was.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2191-7798-3462
PSN:Jamthenice1
#9selphishPosted 11/22/2012 8:51:38 PM
28-year old female working full-time job in the computer hardware industry and I enjoyed it. :)
#10mcnichojPosted 11/22/2012 8:59:27 PM
I'm 23 and this was really made for the fans otherwise it's just an overpriced short action adventure game.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.