FIona?

#1theTAT3RPosted 11/26/2012 10:49:50 AM
Idk what people consider spoilers so:

SPOILERS

But since shes the last character shown in the credits, as well as with the Cat in her backpack (forgot the cat's name, sorry) and the Ice Queen, I'm wondering if there's something where you get to play as them? I know it's probably a bit of a longshot, but I was really hoping for it and since I just beat it and don't exactly have a large amount of time to devote to it, I was wondering if someone else may have done it already.

Thanks for the help
#2HippytipperPosted 11/26/2012 10:57:16 AM
Fiona and Cake.

They are there as a cameo, that's it. I thought it was kind of a kick in the nuts to fans cause now we all want to play a gender swapped version of the game:/
#3theTAT3R(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:00:42 AM
Ah, well thanks for the info. That sucks though, it was a real tease to see them but not have anything to do with them. I even thought that you would control her in NG+ due to her saying "Check please" at the end of the credits. Oh well
#4zaingasmPosted 11/26/2012 1:14:40 PM
theTAT3R posted...
Ah, well thanks for the info. That sucks though, it was a real tease to see them but not have anything to do with them. I even thought that you would control her in NG+ due to her saying "Check please" at the end of the credits. Oh well

"Check please" was a reference to the episode when Finn and Jake make a movie.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
XBL:xZAINGASMx
#5theTAT3R(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 10:10:50 PM
Man, I must have missed a lot of episodes. Stupid work schedule
#6ChiefDamonGantPosted 11/26/2012 11:14:30 PM
zaingasm posted...
theTAT3R posted...

"Check please" was a reference to the episode when Finn and Jake make a movie.

Yes. It was BMO that actually said it, too.

The game uses that voice clip when you unlock something for clearing the game (either NG+ or the Sound Listen). If you beat the game on that file again, the sound clip doesn't play.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai