All the Little People discussion.

#1Mariofan15Posted 12/3/2012 3:33:13 PM
When the episode airs,feel free to discuss it.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#2Jamar95Posted 12/3/2012 4:42:53 PM
Just finished watching it. I think it just became one of my favorite episodes
---
3DS Friend Code: 2191-7798-3462
PSN:Jamthenice1
#3Mariofan15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:51:46 PM
It was pretty good. Liked how Finn messed with them.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#4FireKatKidPosted 12/3/2012 5:14:04 PM
Finn is the most horrible "shipper" of all time. XP

Also, Finn's messages to the little people made me blink when I remembered it's exactly what Magic Man said when he gave him the bag.
#5Drizzy_DrizakePosted 12/3/2012 6:35:51 PM
That was pretty hilarious. Would've liked to know what exactly those were or the point of Magic Man giving them to him.
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#6KFHEWUIPosted 12/3/2012 7:22:02 PM
At first I was like Magic man... Why'd it have to be Magic man? Then it turned out to be a good episode.
---
Gems of this generation: Aliens: Infestation, Cursed Mountain, Deadly Premonition, Opoona, and Xenoblade Chronicles.
#7JonnyBoyFFPosted 12/3/2012 10:17:00 PM
FireKatKid posted...
Also, Finn's messages to the little people made me blink when I remembered it's exactly what Magic Man said when he gave him the bag.

---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!
#8Hirokey123Posted 12/4/2012 10:24:36 AM(edited)
So this looks to be another one of the Magic Man's "lessons" where this time he teaches Finn the dangers of wondering about the chemistry between people.

The fact those aren't just toys but in fact are little dolls connected to another parallel Oooo that Finn was influencing and playing god was scary.

Also with Magic Man and Finn sharing the same lines I'd almost think it's implying "That" Magic Man was doing something similar to the people of Oooo, that he might be a Magic Man from a higher plan that has been playing with the love lives of the Oooo Residents.

I mean there were two Finn's, our Finn and little Finn so I don't see why you couldn't have a similar situation going on. So something like this...

Higher level of existence magic man
Our Finn/Our Magic Man (doing something somwehere else at a completely unreleated time)
Little Finn given to our Finn by the High plane of existence Magic Man.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#9Tempest717Posted 12/4/2012 11:32:14 AM
I have an unrelated question, but since this is a discussion topic I'll ask it here anyways. Are the Nightosphere and the Land of the Dead/Underworld different places? And is the Nightosphere supposed to be like Hell or just a realm for demony creatures and such?
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#10Neverender_IVPosted 12/5/2012 11:04:27 AM
i'm pretty sure they're different places.

The one death guy rules the underworld and marceline's dad rules the nightosphere.