3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
#3Tempest717Posted 12/4/2012 11:32:51 AM
Very much so.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#4craelonPosted 12/4/2012 12:18:38 PM
Yeah, but it doesn't cover everything you would want it to. If you watch the show then it's more like "Oh! Look at that! He showed up on screen for 5 seconds in the show, how awesome is it that he's in the game!?" but he doesn't do anything but show up in the game. Just like in Zelda 2, most of the NPCs do absolutely nothing. I can't figure out if this was an intentional joke or if they were just hard-pressed to deliver on fanservice.

The game functions just fine, there are no game breaking glitches and it runs really smooth. Everything does what it's supposed to and the boss fights are fun, if not a little too simplistic. Then again, Finn solves most things by charging in and hitting it hard so I wouldn't expect the bosses to be complicated puzzles. The only problem with it being this simple is that when you max your stats the game is a complete cakewalk, even on new game+ which is supposed to be harder.

The game is simple and easy but what makes it worth playing is that its actually fun. Fun, that thing people used to have with games before it became a second job. In terms of TV Series based video games, it's well above average in every department. In terms of thorough and engaging gameplay based on its video game peers, it's just average. If you're a fan of the show then you'll be very satisfied but if you've never seen adventure time then this may seem a little underwhelming and confusing.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#5urmomishawt04Posted 12/4/2012 12:24:21 PM
Not a big fan of the show but this game got me into it more so.

The game is seriously great. Top 3 on 3DS.
---
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/nqpyu.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#6Argh4430Posted 12/4/2012 3:53:10 PM
Is the combat difficulty about the same with Zelda II, or easier/harder?
#7craelonPosted 12/4/2012 6:49:30 PM
Definitely easier, but that's probably because the overall difficulty of the enemies is easier. In terms of game feel when attacking and platforming they are very close, but the challenge is much greater and way less intuitive in Zelda 2.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v