They could have made the game a bit longer

#1legionofpancakePosted 1/28/2013 12:40:07 PM
And it wouldn't have been hard to do so, either. This game is really great, but it suffers from being too short. The overworld could have been much bigger and included places like the Nightosphere or that undead battleground from one of the episodes. It's just kinda weird that they would add in the Cloud Kingdom, but not somewhere much more significant. This is kind of just a rant, though. Still, great game. Amazing music.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 1/28/2013 1:01:17 PM
If you think about it though, every tiny mission in this game could have easily been one full episode. And Adventure Times episodes are only 15 minutes. They probably went through at least 10 episode ideas in this one game.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3OctoberKnightPosted 1/29/2013 6:14:22 PM
Love the game for what it is ...which is short and sweet.

I'm hoping for a sequel that's twice as long and has more RPG/Metroid-vania stuff.
---
This thread is already dead.
ATATTATATATATATATATTATATTATATATA!!!
#4Argh4430Posted 2/1/2013 1:51:30 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
If you think about it though, every tiny mission in this game could have easily been one full episode. And Adventure Times episodes are only 15 minutes. They probably went through at least 10 episode ideas in this one game.

Good point. I forgot the episodes are just 15 min., because sometimes the 2 episodes run together when I try to remember them later. Each overworld section has it's own plot structure that's guided, and linked, by the overarching main plot. If a sequel to the game is made, i'll bet it would be longer, but it would still retain the short plot points strung together, like this game does it.
---
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936
More topics from this board...
Secret Easter Eggs?riderman0917/18 3:14AM