Stuck on Joker Shrine Room fight!

#1Y2JON2002Posted 6/10/2012 8:56:13 AM
This feels a big jump up in difficulty to me as I played the main game on Easy, and this you don't get a choice! The fight mentioned in the topic title just seems impossible, overwhelming odds. I tried to ride the Titan to see if that would make the fight easier, but no luck yet. Any tips?
---
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add!
#2aRealCoolGuyPosted 6/10/2012 8:28:00 PM
I guess you can't change the difficulty, huh? Not sure how the combat is on easy but just get into the rhythm and make sure to 'Dodge'; that gives you some time to look around and think of your next move.. I'm not sure if you were able to get on the Titan's back or not by your statement but if you do a triple stun (mash the 'stun' button thrice) and pummel him with punches, you should automatically get on his back. When you are punching the Titan, punch 2-3 times and then douple-tap the jump button to hop over him and punch a couple more times, repeat... That should keep you avoiding any incoming foes... but, yeah, number one advice for higher difficulty combat is to use the 'dodge' feature..
#3CrowmeisterPosted 6/13/2012 3:32:12 AM
I had the same problem last night. I was quite frustrated by the amount of enemies.
What I did was dodge EVERYTHING for 5 minutes. Just stay near the walls and dodge all attacks. The Titan will kill 4-8 enemies that way, then attack very carefully a few weaker ones.
---
Psychic? That sounds like science-fiction.
We live on a spaceship dear.
#4mazzamanPosted 6/30/2012 2:21:09 PM
It's easy. Just concentrate on defence and keep your reactions up until you get the insta-kill takedown move. Eventually it'll be over.
---
I should warn you, many have tried to kill me. Few have succeeded.