Is this game actually REAL???

#1godfist79Posted 1/7/2013 3:00:18 PM
Really looking forward to this game but worryingly I googled it and came up completely empty. Went to Kalypso's web site and all it's got is basically whats on here.

Personally I think a game where your a bad ass vamp is long over due more so if it's going to be like Dishonored but how do they expect to sell it if their is no info out there to garner interest?

I like many others probably only heard about it by stumbling across it here. Really hope the lack of news is a clever ploy and not that the game sucks ass but they've already made it so have to release it.....fingers crossed.
---
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them; I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.
#2DarquePosted 1/7/2013 6:45:19 PM
Maybe they're waiting to release Omerta first.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#3godfist79(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 2:27:33 PM
Here's hoping Darque. Omerta looks like a really cool little gangster sim but with Dark being so close to release you'd think they would big it up, even a bit to try and get people interested. So far I seem to be doing their job with friends of mine who I know dig stealth games.....maybe I should ask for an advertisement fee hmmmmmmmmm.
---
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them; I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.