Will this be released on the xbox market place for us unlucky with no Game-stop

#1MasterthaiPosted 5/15/2012 11:49:26 PM
Hey as the title say. Wondering if the rest of the Hitman Fanbase with no Game-Stop in Sight of their Home-Turf can get to enjoy this little gem anytime soon? Saw the Launch Trailer for this little gem and was Hooked. Nice a Little Agent 47 Action until the Full-Games hit the Stores later this Year. was Sad when it Said Game-Stop Pre-order anyways this is an Arcade Title so they will be releasing it to us unlucky ones over market place later on?
#2donate123Posted 5/16/2012 6:08:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3glassghost0Posted 5/17/2012 10:26:28 PM
in nicer words, pre order online

it's not an arcade title it's just a demo/competition. You can beat it in less than 2 minutes. Although it does have some re playability
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#4TheeKingOsirisPosted 5/20/2012 3:41:33 PM(edited)
Wow, some people.

Anyways, from what I understand, it's an in-game level demo that counts towards the main game. Meaning, you unlock a better rifle and the upgrades you earn in the demo to use at the start of the game.

From what I understand, all pre-order & special edition bonuses are unlockable in-game. I could be completely wrong though, info at Gamespot.com is virtually non-extant and Hitman.com is spotty at best.

But that's my understanding. All can be unlocked in-game.
---
Free is when you don't have to pay for nothing or do nothing. We want to be free. Free as the wind.