could somebody clear something up for me please?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Sniper Challenge
  3. could somebody clear something up for me please?

User Info: big_t_chillin

4 years ago#1
I realize this is a stand-alone DLC "game" u get for pre-ordering the main game, however, this download is stored/listed as a "demo." So is this in fact just that? A demo? Tech-demo? Beta? As in, will all the content/levels from "sniper challenge" be in the full game? Or is this a truly separate, stand-alone bonus mini-game, with its OWN exclusive content/levels that WON'T appear in hitman absolution? What exactly is going on with this situation? Thanks in adv for any help or info clearing this up for me.

User Info: glassghost0

4 years ago#2
it's just a mini game demo pretty much, this probably won't be in the final game, also it's being used as a competition, whoever has the highest score wins a trip or something similar
Check out my Youtube Videos at

User Info: TheeKingOsiris

4 years ago#3
It is my understanding that this is an early release of an in-game level (not sure though).

I do know the rifle, all challenges and unlockables with be carried over with the purchase of the game from GS to use at the start of the game.

From what I can tell (not sure), all other pre-order and special edition bonuses are also unlockable in game. It's just your choice on what you want to start with at the beginning of Hitman Absolution, if anything.

I chose the Sniper Challenge, as it take quite a lot of grinding to unlock everything and I'd rather have a better sniper rifle at the start of the game. Plus, it's fun.
Free is when you don't have to pay for nothing or do nothing. We want to be free. Free as the wind.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Sniper Challenge
  3. could somebody clear something up for me please?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived