could somebody clear something up for me please?

#1big_t_chillinPosted 5/17/2012 1:05:49 PM
I realize this is a stand-alone DLC "game" u get for pre-ordering the main game, however, this download is stored/listed as a "demo." So is this in fact just that? A demo? Tech-demo? Beta? As in, will all the content/levels from "sniper challenge" be in the full game? Or is this a truly separate, stand-alone bonus mini-game, with its OWN exclusive content/levels that WON'T appear in hitman absolution? What exactly is going on with this situation? Thanks in adv for any help or info clearing this up for me.
---
XBL GT= REAL T420
PSN ID= REAL_T420
#2glassghost0Posted 5/17/2012 9:22:39 PM
it's just a mini game demo pretty much, this probably won't be in the final game, also it's being used as a competition, whoever has the highest score wins a trip or something similar
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#3TheeKingOsirisPosted 5/20/2012 2:51:17 PM(edited)
It is my understanding that this is an early release of an in-game level (not sure though).

I do know the rifle, all challenges and unlockables with be carried over with the purchase of the game from GS to use at the start of the game.

From what I can tell (not sure), all other pre-order and special edition bonuses are also unlockable in game. It's just your choice on what you want to start with at the beginning of Hitman Absolution, if anything.

I chose the Sniper Challenge, as it take quite a lot of grinding to unlock everything and I'd rather have a better sniper rifle at the start of the game. Plus, it's fun.
---
Free is when you don't have to pay for nothing or do nothing. We want to be free. Free as the wind.