Am I alright in this game?(Video inside)

#1resident_evil09Posted 5/30/2012 7:52:15 PM
First let me start off by saying that I messed up a-lot in this video. I'm usually spot on everytime without being detected but my batteries was running low and I got into a rush lol but my highest score is 2 million and 400 thousand something. is that pretty good?
I have all the challenges unlocked as well. I've never played another hitman game but I spent so many hours just playing this over and over trying to increase my skill and score can you guys give me some tips to raise my score?
Now this video isn't normal like I said I made some mistakes. but maybe you guys can point out if I'm doing something wrong. on average I make about 2 million and something every time. but I can't break past 2million 400thousand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xry3VIaZo
Thanks guys I can't wait to buy absolution :)
#2Life And DeathPosted 5/31/2012 5:47:24 PM
Not bad that highest I have got was 3.1 Million here's my video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhXuUtg-4SU

I hide 14 of the 15, hiding bodies, moving headshots and getting them in a row helps as well. Hopefully the video will help you out at least where to maybe hide some of the bodies.
---
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive
#3resident_evil09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 7:00:29 PM
Wow! LOL I wish I was that good :) your shooting pattern is weird to me lol the order in which I kill the enemies is so much different. the last two guys I usually drop them in the swimming pool. but others I didn't think about so thanks :)
#4resident_evil09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 7:01:55 PM
some of the enemies I didn't think about making them walk. like the guys looking over the edge, I just shot them lol thanks
#5Life And DeathPosted 6/1/2012 1:58:40 PM(edited)
^^I know that's why I posted the video for you to check out. It's all good even if you dont use my way, or where I hide the bodies at least maybe give you some other ideas and get you thinking about where you can put them.

Glad you enjoy'd it and You're Welcome!
---
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive