Positive things about the bazaar

#1Nepharious0Posted 9/11/2012 1:14:22 PM
I'm not upset about the changes. Everyone is getting upset because they can't cheat as easily with their multiple accounts. I have one account. I don't hide rupees or have a ton of great cards from feeder accounts. Even now on the forums people are trying to figure out ways around the new system. They are so mad and they swear they are quitting because they can't cheat any more. Grow up. It's people like you that are the problem. I hope you quit because you are ruining the game for people like me.
#2webhead31Posted 9/11/2012 1:18:56 PM
send me support or PM me here....
---
ign webhead31
nek minit
#3HuldPosted 9/11/2012 2:31:55 PM
I think you're wrong or an employee of cygames. The "cheaters" with many accounts win - they can trade free between their accounts and each account has 5 tickets to spend in bazaar. The 1 account user loose, with only 5 tickets to spend. I have one account and improve my deck through lots of trading, thats no longer possible with the new restrictions. Its probably time to find a real TCG
#4EternalReachPosted 9/11/2012 2:46:52 PM
Heh first apifailure for me worst tcg updates
Ever
#5Nepharious0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 2:49:50 PM
I guess we'll have to see how it plays out. It's an evolving game, i'm sure it's not the last change we'll see. But i am excited to see that people can undercut the price of cards so i can get a good deal for my hp depending on supply and demand. If the market is flooded with 15 hp elains someone is going to come down on the price to get rid of the card.
#6GreetaPosted 9/11/2012 3:06:07 PM
Nepharious0 posted...
I guess we'll have to see how it plays out. It's an evolving game, i'm sure it's not the last change we'll see. But i am excited to see that people can undercut the price of cards so i can get a good deal for my hp depending on supply and demand. If the market is flooded with 15 hp elains someone is going to come down on the price to get rid of the card.

Nepharious0, it's not like I don't like you or something like this. I'm more a buyer than a seller but...

And I'm excited to see you when you will sell your own cards and see these new prices: "Oh yeah, I have a Clay Maid in my legend pack! I can sell it for 55hp! Ah... no... With the new trade system, Clay cost only 20hp now"

Maybe the trade system is good in same points, but it's bad too. Maybe good for actual customers, but bad for seller. And all customer, one day, will sell something...

I'm not happy with this new system, but I can survive u___u
#7InTheMystPosted 9/11/2012 3:22:28 PM
If clay drops to 20, every other card will drop likewise. This will only hurt those that bought cards for HP prices before the drop. He will not see a downside to selling a clay when lets say Lovely Elf is 3 HP.
---
IGN: souzakid
#8GreetaPosted 9/11/2012 3:30:32 PM
LE for 3hp? xD That's good... I can create a LE army even if I'm in the demon realm
#9Nepharious0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 4:12:22 PM
It will be awsome for people who have already sold thier cards and are sitting on massive amounts of hp
#10AmnesiazxoPosted 9/11/2012 4:21:28 PM
Nepharious0 posted...
It will be awsome for people who have already sold thier cards and are sitting on massive amounts of hp

Not really, because it costs tickets to buy cards as well.
At least that's how they worded it.
---
IGN: Amnesiax
More topics from this board...
Leaving a order?Darklink2012112/22 7:44PM