Did your order get paired with a cheating order using lockout?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. Did your order get paired with a cheating order using lockout?
3 years ago#1
Remember after HW 5 when Cygames promised to make it impossible to have more than one device signed into an account and ban users who used this exploit to cheat? Well, they didn't hold up to the first promise, but let's help them hold up on the second end. Report all users who use the lockout strategy to Cygames so they get banned. I know of at least one that's doing it this HW. They're changing the name of the order ever hour or so so that people don't catch on. Right now, it's set to TEAM DOG. The order leader is kailenbert. Some of the accounts they are using for this cheap, cheating strategy are jrsese711 and ryu1967. We nearly beat them legit, but they jumped over 15,000 HW in a couple minutes using only two accounts at the end and decided to stop wasting HP. These little pnssies don't have the decks to win, so they cheat instead. When orders are doing this, keep track of user names and contact support. I took a screen cap of the rankings and the lockout screen. Whatever way you want to do it, just make sure you do. They can check the login records against IPs and show that multiple people are signed into a single account, thus violating TOS.
3 years ago#2
Ascending Dragons are using this as well. Their Def leader raragar is the main acct used for the lockout.
3 years ago#3
using lockout isn't cheating and team dog is the order home. They also don't always use lockout if at all.

You don't have to login to multiple devices to use lockout and its not against the rules and its not even the strongest strategy.
---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
3 years ago#4
what the hell is lockout???
---
Its not just a battery, its DURACELL
3 years ago#5
Your poor, poor vag. All that sand must be a killer.

Stop whining and beat 'em. We've played two orders who tried to use lockout so far and we jumped on the first and crushed em, the second they beat us so we just came off. Doesn't matter, had sex.

Now what -really- sucks, yet cygames can do nothing to stop, is players using scripts on an emulator. This order we faced was clearly using scripts to command an account (I doubt a human being could attack every single member of an order 3 times, appropriately popping HP before the passing of a single minute) to sweep through our order. Also interestingly, it followed a specific order each time, from the highest leveled "leader" to the lowest levels "member".

Mhmm, Mhmm.
---
Ign yahiko76
3 years ago#6
localizedfreedo posted...

Stop whining and beat 'em. We've played two orders who tried to use lockout so far and we jumped on the first and crushed em, the second they beat us so we just came off. Doesn't matter, had sex.

Now what -really- sucks, yet cygames can do nothing to stop, is players using scripts on an emulator. This order we faced was clearly using scripts to command an account (I doubt a human being could attack every single member of an order 3 times, appropriately popping HP before the passing of a single minute) to sweep through our order. Also interestingly, it followed a specific order each time, from the highest leveled "leader" to the lowest levels "member".

Mhmm, Mhmm.

We had an order do that too but the account lost to almost everybody. We were watching activity wonder wtf he was doing was just a strong of 3 losses to a person then 3 losses t the next person. mabye he had the wrong deck set up lol.
---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
3 years ago#7
cwakerst8 posted...
Remember after HW 5 when Cygames promised to make it impossible to have more than one device signed into an account and ban users who used this exploit to cheat? Well, they didn't hold up to the first promise, but let's help them hold up on the second end. Report all users who use the lockout strategy to Cygames so they get banned. I know of at least one that's doing it this HW. They're changing the name of the order ever hour or so so that people don't catch on. Right now, it's set to TEAM DOG. The order leader is kailenbert. Some of the accounts they are using for this cheap, cheating strategy are jrsese711 and ryu1967. We nearly beat them legit, but they jumped over 15,000 HW in a couple minutes using only two accounts at the end and decided to stop wasting HP. These little pnssies don't have the decks to win, so they cheat instead. When orders are doing this, keep track of user names and contact support. I took a screen cap of the rankings and the lockout screen. Whatever way you want to do it, just make sure you do. They can check the login records against IPs and show that multiple people are signed into a single account, thus violating TOS.

lmao dude get a life. Never once have we had multiple people log into the same account. Never once. I got 85k in one battle just by attacking and using HP. Its not that difficult. It isn't my fault your order decided to attack the same person in our order over and over again, thus preventing them to be attacked again. And how is this strategy any worse than the top 5 orders using the wallbreaker strategy? its not. Stop whining and get a better deck and order

And as to your comment about decks, half our order has all legend attack decks. I personally have 105k attack and 103k defense. How about you?
---
IGN: NotreDameGuy21
Order: HOME (rank #9)
(edited by briguysniper1)
3 years ago#8
1TruKing posted...
localizedfreedo posted...

Mhmm, Mhmm.

We had an order do that too but the account lost to almost everybody. We were watching activity wonder wtf he was doing was just a strong of 3 losses to a person then 3 losses t the next person. mabye he had the wrong deck set up lol.

Yeah, that's how we knew it was a script - he repeated the attacks on those of us who successfully defended. Regardless, we lost because only 4 of us defended, and after successive attacks we just quit popping HP and let them have it (so our defenses dropped, too). We figured if they were gonna win anyway, we'd stop popping so that our points would deteriorate and they'd be essentially wasting HP. Figured if we fought back, they'd get more out of it.
---
Ign yahiko76
3 years ago#9
whats the lockout thing???
---
Its not just a battery, its DURACELL
3 years ago#10
we actually just lost to a lockout order for the first time and we think they scripted because some people only got attacked after popping a HP and it was the second they popped the hp they got hit. lost by 6k took people 15 minutes to get me wallbusters and then I had to set up decks...

nonoptimized I was doing roughly 1k a minute using wallbusters. Optimized I think I can do 2k a minute at least just attacking the castle.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. Did your order get paired with a cheating order using lockout?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived