Does one player HAVE to use the GamePad?

#1Dark_Link92Posted 6/16/2012 3:35:39 PM
I think the Murphy feature could be fun sometimes, but me and my sister loved playing through Origins together, and I don't want to either have to get someone else in to be Murphy, have one of us be Murphy, or leave the GamePad on its own while Murphy does nothing, since it looks like he is required to some extent. It would be a bit awkward, but it would be good if one person could use the GamePad as a normal controller and play as Rayman, but use Murphy too.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#2Dark_Link92(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 11:48:20 AM
bump?
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#3PedroMontanaPosted 6/28/2012 2:41:21 PM
It has never been explicitly said, but i think normal coop is possible.
---
No More Heroes
#4toffifeePosted 7/26/2012 11:23:43 PM
From what I've seen, you have to use the big touchpad to play this. My concern is that it seems like you have to look at the pad a lot when playing since you have to see what you are clicking on and then it becomes more of a handheld console that has to be plugged in to another console. I want to know more because I hope that isn't the case.
#5jwillennPosted 7/27/2012 5:51:58 AM
toffifee posted...
From what I've seen, you have to use the big touchpad to play this. My concern is that it seems like you have to look at the pad a lot when playing since you have to see what you are clicking on and then it becomes more of a handheld console that has to be plugged in to another console. I want to know more because I hope that isn't the case.

1. Mote & Chuk support for NyxQuest play style
2. Touch-based cursor control that doesn't require looking at screen (think of Kid Icarus U)

Trust me. If heavy environment manipulation is something Ubi intends for the single player campaign, it will utilize one (if not both) of the above ideas.