Will I still like this if I hated origins?

#1SlyCooperFan12Posted 10/6/2012 12:33:04 PM
I got Rayman origins last year and it became one of my favorite games. But once I beat half of the worlds, i hated the rest of them. So will I still like this game?
---
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
#2-Jester-Masque-Posted 10/6/2012 2:10:48 PM
Why on earth did you hate anything about Origins? To each their own, of course, but Rayman Origins is one of my most favorite games of all time. I can't imagine what you could hate about it.

I guess I shouldn't answer your question with another question though. As for Rayman Legends, I'd say that based upon what I know, it's very similar to Origins. I think that instead of the mosquito levels, there are touch-pad music levels. Aside from that, I think it's pretty much the same kind of game. You'll probably like half of it and hate the other half.
#3SlyCooperFan12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:45:03 AM
I had loved it until I got to the part where all the worlds got connected to the other worlds. For some reason, I just found those worlds much less fun. But I'm glad they got rid of the mosquito levels, I hated those.
---
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
#4-Jester-Masque-Posted 10/16/2012 11:29:37 AM
Craaaazy. Those worlds didn't really seem all that different to me. They were just a bit harder. And the mosquito levels were a blast for me. I'm not a fan of the shmup genre either. Some of them are really hard, but they never felt unfair to me. Also, they're fun to play cooperatively.

To each their own though, I guess. :P