This game is simply ASTOUNDING!!!

#1parkourboybryanPosted 11/10/2012 5:17:07 PM
I played it at Best Buy today with my sister.

Graphics: One word: STUNNING. They blow Origins out of the water, as well as about 80% of Current Gen titles. Hand drawn textures running at 1080p in 60fps on an HD LED TV was absolutely mind-blowing.

Gameplay: I played as Murphy, while my sister controlled Betilla's ugly stepsister. The boost platforming worked out rather well, and my sister said the controls felt as tight as when she played Origins. The Gyro controls were fluid, and didn't feel tacked on or forced, and the touchscreen is very responsive for cutting ropes and moving platforms.

I loved my short demo and definitely plan to pick this game up in early 2013 when it comes out.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#2Mr DNAPosted 11/16/2012 2:04:42 PM
Call Barbara ugly again, and we're going to have a problem.
---
oh honey, oh please, it's just a machine
#3Rickoon5Posted 11/18/2012 11:21:16 PM
Mr DNA posted...
Call Barbara ugly again, and we're going to have a problem.

LOL, don't mess with HIS Barbara! Looking at the screen shots I'm starting to see why you think she's cute. My sister would clobber me if I tried to play as the girl character though.

This game does look phenomenal. So far, it's the game that's leaning me towards a WiiU. It looks like a creative mix of Mario and Donkey Kong but with an amazing art style. I saw one segment where the level's jumps were in sync with the music: stylish!
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#4jstewart01Posted 11/21/2012 2:35:32 PM
This game is looking to be even better than Rayman Origins, and that's a great game too.
#5Cholo6Posted 11/26/2012 8:43:31 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
Graphics: One word: STUNNING. They blow Origins out of the water, as well as about 80% of Current Gen titles. Hand drawn textures running at 1080p in 60fps on an HD LED TV was absolutely mind-blowing.

Yes totally agree. As a 360 owner I'm pained that this is WiiU exclusive. In fact I'm on these boards looking for a glimmer of hope that it gets ported. :(