Sliding?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
2 years ago#1
I've kinda notice that sometimes the characters will slide down the slopes at high speed and I sometimes do it but I have NO idea how to do it as I press the down d-pad and attack but it doesn't work at times.

There seems to be other tricks like rolling as well which I haven't grasped yet.

How do I perform those Sliding motion, especially on slopes? I like the sense of speed it gives.
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards

User Info: IggyKoopa1224

IggyKoopa1224
2 years ago#2
Sliding is performed by running and then pressing down on the d-pad or control stick. The rolling attack can be a bit complicated. You have to hold down on the d-pad or stick while falling and moving, and when Rayman hits the ground, he will do a small tumbling motion. As he does this, hold the attack button as well as down on the d-pad or stick to do a rolling attack. Hopefully that answered your questions :)
Current favorite franchise/game: Rayman Legends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived