Finally!

#1kvmerPosted 1/12/2014 8:08:00 AM(edited)
Rank 11!!

Probably not worth a topic, but I needed to share this pointless achievement with someone...

I've got 5.970 points now, and I set times on both weekly challenges and both daily challenges that will be more than enough for a gold cup. All I need to do tomorrow is start up the game, receive 40 points, and unlock rank 11 at 6.010 points.

This was easily the most time-consuming thing I've ever done in a video game. I liked half of the challenge types, the other half weren't that fun to me, especially after doing them for almost three months. The worst part was, of course, the horrible servers.

Now I'll probably continue to check the challenges regularly, to see if there's a Land of the Livid Dead / Infinite tower one. But if the servers are messed up, well no problem, I'll just play something else. If there isn't a fun challenge, no problem, just quit and play something else. Brilliant!

---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 1633-5459-1988
#2Johi36Posted 1/19/2014 12:15:02 PM
Congratulations! :D

Once I am at rank 11 I won't play it for a while, I think. It's really quite time consuming (still fun, though) and I don't want to play it so much that I start hating it. *g*
#3kvmer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 6:22:01 PM
Johi36 posted...
Congratulations! :D

Once I am at rank 11 I won't play it for a while, I think. It's really quite time consuming (still fun, though) and I don't want to play it so much that I start hating it. *g*

So how many points do you have now?
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 1633-5459-1988