Awesome game, but i'm stuck as hell

#1MosquitoSmasherPosted 1/16/2013 4:39:34 PM
I received a review code today and been playing it all evening. I'm loving it, It's absolutely awesome and its been a long time since i enjoyed a platformer so much. It provides a great combination of platforming and puzzling. I love the humour and how you really have to switch between characters to get things done. But i'm stuck as hell in the game. It's at the carnival and it's the wheel of fortune with the three colours...i don't know what to do.

I'm hoping to reach out to another fellow reviewer here, but fat chance probably.
#2roguecheddarPosted 1/17/2013 1:02:32 AM
Hehe. I'm stuck as well, in the time traveler's storyline. It seems I need a bucket. Any clues?
---
twitter.com/roguecheddar
gamertag:Rogue Cheddar psn:RogueCheddar
#3MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:00:51 PM(edited)
roguecheddar posted...
Hehe. I'm stuck as well, in the time traveler's storyline. It seems I need a bucket. Any clues?

Hmmm....you mean early on in the game with the big monster that you have to grab with the robotic arm thing? And the fuse?

But do the characters have their own storylines as in,...that they have differrent locations and puzzles or not that? I chose three characters, i chose the twins, the hillbilly and the knight. Can you actually play the game with one character?
#4MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:38:43 PM(edited)
Oh wait i think i know what you mean.

I've begun a new game which overwrited my current save. I chose the Monk, Time traveller and Adventurer. I'm at a part where some miner keeps throwing dynamites and where i can pick up a shovel, bucket and a destroyed corn can. I have done all i can and i can't seem to find any use for them. I can fill the bucket with water...but what then? Oh my...am i already stuck again?

If that's the one...i just found the solution, and oh my...it makes so much sense.

Take the bucket to the water and fill it. Go back to the miner, put the bucket of water there and watch the dynamite fall into the bucket of water. Light the dynamite up at the torches and blow up the stone walls :D
#5Yeoms27Posted 1/17/2013 2:43:41 PM
review code? can this be explained to me, and where I can I get one?
---
PSN/Xbox Live username: yeoms28
#6MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:50:40 PM
Yeoms27 posted...

I work for a game site and we received a code so we can review it :)
#7Yeoms27Posted 1/17/2013 3:07:34 PM
Any PSN review codes you can throw my way? I can help you out with a review.... or something....
---
PSN/Xbox Live username: yeoms28
#8MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:14:36 PM
Yeoms27 posted...
Any PSN review codes you can throw my way? I can help you out with a review.... or something....

Only received one code from SEGA, sorry.
#9skiguy1981Posted 1/17/2013 7:22:33 PM
Lucky
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#10Squall954Posted 1/18/2013 6:42:47 AM
MosquitoSmasher posted...
Yeoms27 posted...

I work for a game site and we received a code so we can review it :)

What site?
---
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure