first puzzle

#1ZyesPosted 1/23/2013 9:55:55 AM
man i am so lost in this game right now. I have the monk, hillbilly and adventurer and I can not figure out for the life of me how to get the fuse and get past the big guy
---
Your Laughing at me with your eyes!!!
#2Delicate_FlamePosted 1/23/2013 10:01:32 AM
You can use the monk's telekinesis to grab the bucket from the first well at the vending machines
---
(>^^)>
#3FantasyFreak999Posted 1/23/2013 10:57:35 AM
Go to the well with the crank on it with whoever still has the crowbar. They'll pry it off. Now, have someone pick it up and go to the old broken well. You'll place the crank on that one, then use it to get the bucket. Now, go back to where the fuse is. Notice the leak that's dripping on the fuse box? Use the bucket to catch the water so that you won't electrify yoursefl trying to get it.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#4Obs0lete1981Posted 1/23/2013 2:19:51 PM
I'm stuck immediately after this, I got past the big creature thing. Now I'm just in a big room with waterfalls the leaning tower of piza in the background (apparently) all I can do is walk off the ledge.

If I do that it just seems to be water underneath. Strange thing is camera doesn't pan down, can't select any other characters and if I insta kill they go back up but still can't select character,

I can fix this by restarting the game but it happens every single time, am I doing something wrong? Or am I glitched?
#5Obs0lete1981Posted 1/23/2013 2:43:18 PM
Nvm got it, had to start over. Was just crazy glitched apparently
#6joeyyy84Posted 1/23/2013 2:44:48 PM
Obs0lete1981 posted...
I'm stuck immediately after this, I got past the big creature thing. Now I'm just in a big room with waterfalls the leaning tower of piza in the background (apparently) all I can do is walk off the ledge.

If I do that it just seems to be water underneath. Strange thing is camera doesn't pan down, can't select any other characters and if I insta kill they go back up but still can't select character,

I can fix this by restarting the game but it happens every single time, am I doing something wrong? Or am I glitched?

Pretty sure there's an area that you can climb up to the right of the pool of water.
---
Infinity Ward should change their name to Maternity Ward because the only thing on this board is crying.. - Pwnostar
#7Obs0lete1981Posted 1/23/2013 3:21:29 PM
Yeah there was, just the game wouldn't pan down so I could see what I was doing, also had no access to selecting characters whenever I would jump down. I started over and it fixed the prob . Thanks for the help anyway.