Stuck At the Twins House

#1MikeV773Posted 1/23/2013 2:07:54 PM
I just finished a play though with the HillBilly, The Adventurer, and the Knight. I enjoyed it, even when I got stuck for a few times.After Finishing once through I was surprised I had only picked up 5 achievments, but that's niether here nor there. ANYWAY, I just got the two twins into their house and the Monk and the Time Traveler are stuck outside the gate and blocked in by the guard dog. Obviously I need to get the dog his food so that my team can make their way in to help BUT I can't seem to make ANY progress with the twins alone. I've found the umbrella, a hammer, Chuck the Plant (doesn't do anything) and I think that's about it. So far I haven't found anyway out of that house, or seen any ques as to what i need to be doing to start opening some doors.....wish the monk was in here with all these blasted locked doors. Anywho, Any help is much appreciated and in exchange I can help anyone who needs a hand with the first three characters i mentenioned or any other part of the mandatory game. Cheers.
---
ah man, i shot marvin in the face.
>This is not the greatest post in the world, it is but a tribute<
#2MikeV773(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:19:24 PM
ughhhhhh I got it.....nevermind....lol....stupid umbrella.
---
#3rainbowblackPosted 1/23/2013 2:35:38 PM
i just got to this part myself, and while i havent tried it yet, try using the hammer on the floorboard in the attic

yup just used it. not sure what it triggered though
#4mearhar1Posted 1/23/2013 3:02:02 PM
I got one trophy my first play through..though I wasn't trying and could probably have got more if I had tried
#5MikeV773(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:07:14 PM
Twins was pretty simple after you figure out the umbrella. Im on Time traveler now, bit more complicated so far...it always seems like once you get the first missing piece everything comes quickly there after. Anyone have any time traveler tips? I have my three characters each in a seperate time....but that hasn't seemed to help.
---
#6momanariPosted 1/23/2013 3:21:25 PM
I'm stuck after feeding the dog. I found I had to feed him in order for one of my other characters to get past to turn off the steam down in the basement. After that, I poisoned the food and now I can't get the damn thing to eat it. How did you get past that?
#7FantasyFreak999Posted 1/23/2013 4:07:22 PM
You're not trying to poison the dogfood. You're trying to poison the soup. With anyone besides the twins, go grab a bone from the bonepile, then go to where the guard dog is.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#8momanariPosted 1/23/2013 4:59:49 PM
Wow, thanks. That's actually quite diabolical, even for a Ron Gilbert game.