Another game breaking bu? Monk level

#1kgbusterPosted 1/26/2013 2:47:53 PM
I just finished the 4 steps, and when I return to the zen master and use the wind chimes, nothing happens.
#2kgbuster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:52:43 PM
Nevermind, I needed to remove the bolt holding the master's plataform.

=/
#3ThatOneGuy02Posted 1/27/2013 12:47:24 AM
I have another game breaking bug on the monk level... I was on the 4th monk challenge where your three characters need to stand on the rugs. One of my characters was by the water at the start of the game. I saved my game and later reloaded it. The bridge that you have to break at the start of the game (with your three characters and the feather) reappeared trapping one character above the bridge and two characters below. There is no way to break down the bridge again and no way to reunite your characters. Game locked, you can't go any further. If anyone has any ideas that would be great!
#4Jasper1952Posted 1/27/2013 6:13:55 AM
I'm stuck on this level too. I can get the three carpets to rise, but when they get to the top, there is no rope. So the characters fall to bottom of the shaft. I cannot proceed until the rope appears. Anyone got any ideas what I can do ?
#5xtabascomanxPosted 1/28/2013 1:36:03 PM
Jasper1952 posted...
I'm stuck on this level too. I can get the three carpets to rise, but when they get to the top, there is no rope. So the characters fall to bottom of the shaft. I cannot proceed until the rope appears. Anyone got any ideas what I can do ?

When the rugs start moving up, do not move any of your characters.
#6bangaz5Posted 1/31/2013 10:57:34 PM
ThatOneGuy02 posted...
I have another game breaking bug on the monk level... I was on the 4th monk challenge where your three characters need to stand on the rugs. One of my characters was by the water at the start of the game. I saved my game and later reloaded it. The bridge that you have to break at the start of the game (with your three characters and the feather) reappeared trapping one character above the bridge and two characters below. There is no way to break down the bridge again and no way to reunite your characters. Game locked, you can't go any further. If anyone has any ideas that would be great!

I have the same problem, I'm thinking that I'll just have to restart.