Freezes

#1SheboyganGuy21Posted 1/27/2013 2:00:40 AM
I'm Getting a whole lot of freezes where I have to turn off the xbox, the guide wont even pop up. right before it jams it sounds little the audio is catching up late most times. I'm using Time girl,Monk,The Twins started in the middle of time-girls cave and now it looks like it's continuing it to the zoo. After it resets fine, that game plays ok for maby 5-15 mins max and then I get that freeze again. I was loving this game until now spoilers(I've had to kill the cave man about 6 times already on my save and i don't want to go through everything all over unless I have to. I deleted all the crap i don't use on the xbox and there were quite a few games that had been beating and deleted but never deleted the saves, so i did that,then I did the clear cliche and i deleted the game, up my save game to cloud, and now it's re downloading

Anyone having 5 to 15 min interval freezing
---
Ray when someone asks you if your a god.You say yes!
#2victorinox12Posted 1/27/2013 2:52:01 AM
I recently finished my 7th cycle and only had problems when I tried to rush the puzzles. This most likely had more to do with me causing loading problems, than the game being "that" flawed.
#3SheboyganGuy21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:06:50 PM
Well cleared my cache, deleted things i will never touch again, re downloaded the game and it still happens audio gets stuck or slows down and bam game jams and I have to reset my xbox. This has got me as mad as the dishonored bug. All the testers should be fired with this many bugs. Why do we let company's get away with this? What happens when you buy a new car and right off the lot it clunks out? I know 15 dollars isn't a lot for most people but it is for me and to pay this for a game that jams every ten minuets is just not fair and I don't have any other problems really with any other arcade game and I'm not the only one complaining about big bugs, not little ones but game breaking bugs, what do the testers do nothing or is it double fine that hears about it and does nothing? it's a shame cause I do like this game a lot. I reviewed it on my retro junkie site in one day I liked it so much.
---
Ray when someone asks you if your a god.You say yes!
#4Mon_Dieu_MelPosted 1/27/2013 6:20:42 PM
victorinox12 posted...
I recently finished my 7th cycle and only had problems when I tried to rush the puzzles. This most likely had more to do with me causing loading problems, than the game being "that" flawed.

This. Just wrapped up my sixth run-through, and have yet to encounter a freeze or game-breaking bug. Tough to playtest against what only seems to occur to a fraction of the game's user base.
---
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel
#5NarutoPosted 1/29/2013 8:19:55 AM
Never had a freeze, but there were times when my character fell through the environment or got stuck "falling" on solid ground
#6blakbird13Posted 1/29/2013 9:45:50 PM
Naruto posted...
Never had a freeze, but there were times when my character fell through the environment or got stuck "falling" on solid ground

Same here, on the island my hillbilly swam through the walls of the small pool below the old mans platform... And my knight was killed by the crate in the zoo level... The crate landed on him and he kept re spawning under it... I had to have the adventurer move the crate to keep him from being killed repeatedly... Other then those I haven't had or seen any other glitches...