Ok so what deck is best at beating goblin?

#1xtacbPosted 6/24/2012 12:06:39 PM
i ran into goblin deck like 5 times in a row, getting really annoying

what deck is best for countering goblin?
---
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3
#2MondayNightY2JPosted 6/24/2012 12:12:34 PM
Life gain and the green one with Thrugtusk or whatever it's called give me the most trouble.
---
I'm the Helen Keller of sexual stuff... no wait, that's a bad example.
#3infinitexxPosted 6/24/2012 12:14:38 PM
I do alright against it with Burn.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#4TeiohGuildlessPosted 6/24/2012 12:21:35 PM
I play goblins, and the life gain deck and the Big Red deck are pains, and the token deck mono black are don't seem to be great match ups, either.

Both Blue one's are the sort where you'd never lose a best of 3, and the both the green ones are normally wins with a good hand, but if it's a fairly mediorce draw, i'll get crushed by the unrelenting fatties.

The exalted deck, I haven't played enough against, but that 1/5 only attack with one thing at a time is annoying.

One thing I've noticed in a lot of the non blue matches is I generally lose if I don't get an incinerator and their hand isn't awful, as they normally have one thing that just needs to die to not disrupt my tempo, and the card it gives is too gravy, since even a dinky 1/1 gob can help finish the combo.
---
PSN ID: Teioh_White - anyone feel free to add me at anytime.
#5resultsmayvary8Posted 6/24/2012 12:21:40 PM
xtacb posted...
i ran into goblin deck like 5 times in a row, getting really annoying

what deck is best for countering goblin?

Odric works well for me. You have enough tokens to either take out theirs or deter them from attacking and enough exile to keep the troublesome creatures off the board.

I've had success with Yeva as well but expect to take a good bit of damage before stabilizing.
#6S1CKBOY884Posted 6/24/2012 12:32:17 PM
resultsmayvary8 posted...

I've had success with Yeva as well but expect to take a good bit of damage before stabilizing.

Yes, definitely. Though you'll get worryingly low on health before you get settled, can be pretty stressful! haha
---
Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.
#7CMT1328Posted 6/24/2012 12:39:54 PM
The B/G deck in the first expansion :)
#8Fire_WraithPosted 6/24/2012 12:41:08 PM
Odric, Master Tactician's Peacekeepers (White deck)

This deck can out-goblin goblins in that it's token heavy, with lots of cheap flying creatures (Squadron Hawk) and the ability to exile important goblins.
#9Glover33448Posted 6/24/2012 12:46:39 PM
The black deck has a lot of mass removal which I found effective. You have to unlock some of the cards for it but it has a lot of cards that clear the board on goblins.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#10xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 1:02:45 PM(edited)
ok thx guys,

i will start leveling those decks up (i basically have nothing unlocked except for exalted, and some mill deck lol)

---
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3
More topics from this board...
Worst AI Hax Ever!!SpikeTbear17/8 11:14PM