The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So is there a deck tier already?

#1stnrbob2Posted 6/28/2012 8:14:53 PM
All the previous games have had a general consensus of which are the top decks and which are overall not that useful.

Do we have one for this game already? I think if we don't it has to do with the fact that it's a lot of cards to unlock.
---
"Rob's butt still looks nicer than Skip's in that attire." - Leverage2015 discussing WWE
#2cabcalloway1983Posted 6/28/2012 8:28:22 PM
Goblin deck <---->every other deck
#3resultsmayvary8Posted 6/28/2012 8:36:30 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Goblin deck <---->every other deck

Yeah...no.

Its less a tier list and more an "A beats B but loses to C". Replace "tier list" with "flow chart" and we could probably make one of those.
#4xraveneffectxPosted 6/28/2012 8:37:32 PM
Every deck still seems to be viable. I don't see a clear "Apex Predators" deck. Goblins is probably the best, but most decks have an answer to it.
---
Rated Unblockable/Founder of Pro
"Quoth the Raven, Nevermore" GT: Raven Pro
#5huskerfanPosted 6/28/2012 8:40:42 PM
I haven't played enough to find a good strategy against it... but the white Ajani deck ( the life gain one) seems to be pretty OP
---
Sig goes here
#6xraveneffectxPosted 6/28/2012 8:46:03 PM
huskerfan posted...
I haven't played enough to find a good strategy against it... but the white Ajani deck ( the life gain one) seems to be pretty OP

Na.. It's no where near op.
---
#7resultsmayvary8Posted 6/28/2012 8:50:48 PM
huskerfan posted...

I think Pack Instincts and Obedient Dead play well against it. Mill has an alternative win condition so it probably would hold its own. I don't play much mill though.
#8xraveneffectxPosted 6/28/2012 8:54:48 PM
resultsmayvary8 posted...
huskerfan posted...

I think Pack Instincts and Obedient Dead play well against it. Mill has an alternative win condition so it probably would hold its own. I don't play much mill though.

Yea mill gives it a problem, because it renders the whole deck theme useless. I've beaten mill with it before though. Any deck can beat any deck if you draw well enough or make good decisions.
---
#9abyssPosted 6/28/2012 11:30:32 PM
At this point, there are no obvious power decks that are flat out dominant. Some decks certainly do seem to be a little better than others, but chances are, a proper tier list won't start appearing until people have had a bit more time with the game.
#10ZelkyplantPosted 6/29/2012 4:54:30 AM
Right now, taking into account the meta....

Tier 1
Decks that beat Goblins+Odric

Tier 2
Goblins + Odric

Tier 3
Decks that Goblins+Odric beat