What is promo code?

#1TrueFinalePosted 7/8/2012 9:27:06 PM
So what's this promo code I read about, the only one I got says to go to a physical store with a printout to get some booster pack...

What does it do exactly?
---
If everyone's opinion & values are the same, the human world would be 'perfect' and at peace.
~ I need to return some DVDs
#2MasterMind034Posted 7/8/2012 9:28:49 PM
They're codes given out at MtG events that, when entered into the Promo section of the Player Status screen, give you a brand new card for each deck.

All 10 and what cards you unlock are right here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/671863-magic-the-gathering-duels-of-the-planeswalkers/63350388
---
GT: MasterMind34
#3jenovaPosted 7/8/2012 10:04:27 PM
A miserable pile of secretsm.

They used to be, anyway. ;p
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...
#4TrueFinale(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 10:17:14 PM
Thanks

I noticed in the in-game doesn't show on the list, it's one for the booster packs is that right? For physical cards?
---
If everyone's opinion & values are the same, the human world would be 'perfect' and at peace.
~ I need to return some DVDs
#5jenovaPosted 7/8/2012 10:31:29 PM
The one for the hydra? Or something else if you're not on Xbox. Yeah, thats for physical cards, you need to print out a voucher at the site it tells you to go to and bring it to a participating store.
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...