Dlc release date?

#1coldisgoodPosted 7/20/2012 10:10:31 PM
I'd really like to have some more multi colored decks about now.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2HooDRuFFPosted 7/20/2012 10:18:22 PM
I'm also interested as to when the new decks come out. The B/R Deck, Grinning Malice, looks like TOO MUCH fun...being an OD user.
---
Xbox Live GT: I HooDRuFF I
#3Glover33448Posted 7/20/2012 11:12:21 PM
Pure speculation here but I imagine late August/early September to help hype the new block.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#4coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 11:18:30 PM
That's way too late for stuff that I've already downloaded :/
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#5HooDRuFFPosted 7/20/2012 11:41:34 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't the new decks out for PC already?
---
Xbox Live GT: I HooDRuFF I
#6nuke2099Posted 7/21/2012 2:27:57 AM
HooDRuFF posted...
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't the new decks out for PC already?

Your wrong as far as I know, technically the decks are already out on all systems its just we need to download something to unlock them.
---
GT: Nuke2099
#7coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2012 10:45:19 AM
They list deck keys as dlc on steam if that's what you mean. I just think it's a stupid business move to not take my money when they've technically already created and released the content. Also there's only about a month before I have to head back to college. So maybe they'll never get a purchase from me O_O
Also this is thriving in the summer lull, but once all the blockbuster games come out in a few month people will forget about it...might as well make the money now while they can.
---
#8The DeadpoolPosted 7/21/2012 10:48:18 AM
Not how business works. Game is thriving because it's new. You wait until it gets old and mostly forgotten by fans then release new content and people come back...
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#9PerfectProdigyPosted 7/21/2012 2:21:44 PM
Okay heating everything you guys our saying about not coming out tell august and stuff idk if its just me but I have a ps3 and when on player status I already see the new trophies out. So why would they hold tell late august to realese expansion 1 when the trophies for it are already out?
#10PerfectProdigyPosted 7/21/2012 2:24:53 PM
Just re read and the grammer in mine is conpletely wrong lol
But yeah as I was saying idk if ifs just me or not but why would they have the trophies to see on the player status and wait tell the end of next month to release the expansion 1.
More topics from this board...
Worst AI Hax Ever!!SpikeTbear17/8 11:14PM