Anybody playing this?

#31Billy-De-KidPosted 6/10/2012 12:49:58 PM
I don't know if anyone else posted this cuz i just read the first page and skipped the rest. If you activate the Insomnia and Anaemia symptoms, you eventually get the "Walking Dead Syndrome Combo" it does NOT make zombies, unfortunately, it causes everyone to be tired and slows the cure process, it helped me survive the virus level!
#32danthonyblackPosted 6/12/2012 8:58:40 AM
90% of this game is simply devolving symptoms until the whole world in infected. The most common misconception people have is that they can have a few symptoms before that. WRONG! The only exception being Virus, where the game actually charges you 5 DNA to devolve, making the strategy pretty clear for you.
#33danthonyblackPosted 6/12/2012 9:01:12 AM
Remixdeluxe posted...
Did anyone think of this movie when playing this game?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_%28film%29

I sure did. Almost made me want to watch it again. I also thought about The Walking Dead even though it, unfortunately, doesn't involve zombies.
#34DoomInternPosted 6/13/2012 12:38:56 PM
Arsenic, can you give me tips to get through Bioweapon on Brutal? I'm having an extremely hard time beating this...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#35citizenkraftPosted 6/18/2012 1:01:51 PM
DoomIntern posted...
Arsenic, can you give me tips to get through Bioweapon on Brutal? I'm having an extremely hard time beating this...

bioweapon is all about the asymptomic/apocalyse gene approach.

start with gene compressions 1+2+3. use the "deactivate modified genes" whenever you notice someone die. devolve any sympoms that appear (i keep coughing, though, people dont seem to mind that one). get water 1+2, and then transmissions as you see fit.

when everyone is infected, evolve any of the bio-weapon special abilities that you dont have to unlock the apoc gene, and kill em all. they wont know what hit em.
#36Slicer16Posted 6/18/2012 7:09:07 PM
Gotta say the only thing I have found hard about this game is virus, bio-weapon, and nano virus on brutal. Beat bio-weapon in a few tries and only tried virus and nano-virus once on brutal so far.