the APA

#1we52Posted 6/12/2012 6:01:24 AM
i hope the great team of bradshaw and farooq are put into this game cos they were a huge part of the attitude era i would be cool if you could hire the service of them haha :D
#2bigeviltakerNkanePosted 6/12/2012 12:29:44 PM
i agree
and it would be great to hire them to attack some 1 and have a choice to choose befor or after the match!
---
LITA WAIT I NEED ADVICE ON TAKING 5 GUYS AT ONCE-THE GAME-KING OF KINGS-HHH
funky like a monkey-macho man randy savage !
#3CruorComaPosted 6/12/2012 3:55:58 PM
It would feel wrong if their not in. Though I'm bias since they're my favourite tag team.
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name
#4Carribean_CoolPosted 6/12/2012 5:45:35 PM
Hope we get an alt. attire of their chest paint.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#5P4_BrosukePosted 6/12/2012 6:19:56 PM
Ron Simmons is a Hall of Famer and I read JBL is coming back to TV soon so there's a good chance we get the APA. They were a big part of the Attitude Era and I'd like to see them in the games again.
---
OBJECTION! I object! That was...objectionable!
#6TragedyAnnPosted 6/12/2012 8:38:34 PM
They're one of the heaviest rumors for DLC, but they're not on the supposedly leaked roster list.

That said, these dudes are prime freakin' candidates for alt attires, so I hope they come with some. Their personas have changed so much, they each have like 4 wholly different gimmicks and looks within JUST their WWE careers.

But Nation Farooq and JBL seem like the most essential. (That's assuming the default attires are their standard APA looks) Those are the two I'd prefer most.

I don't really need their "Ministry" Acolyte looks, with the chest paint, but I'd take them.

Please leave Blackjack Bradshaw and Farooq Asad out though. lol...
#7we52(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 7:23:33 AM
but we need the APA office and to get told off for not using the door or we could even have poker games and win money

that would be could very cool
#8Slayer_22Posted 6/16/2012 3:42:59 PM
As long as JBL gets his Wrestling GAWD attire and entrance, I'll be happy.
---
His name was Marauder Shields
http://i43.tinypic.com/spbrcp.jpg
#9MrEVlLPosted 6/19/2012 2:30:06 PM
The APA was never a great tag-team, the only thing that was good about them was Farooq. I only want Ron Simmons / Farooq in these games. Bradshaw's overrated, was over-pushed and he was one of the worst wrestlers/commentators in the past decade.
#10CruorComaPosted 6/19/2012 5:41:06 PM
MrEVlL posted...
The APA was never a great tag-team, the only thing that was good about them was Farooq. I only want Ron Simmons / Farooq in these games. Bradshaw's overrated, was over-pushed and he was one of the worst wrestlers/commentators in the past decade.

I have to disagree, I think APA were a very good tag duo. It's just they existed at a time where the tag division was on fire, so they were somewhat overshadowed by the other teams.
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name