Now What Do Everybody want?

#11futureicon23Posted 6/19/2012 4:35:00 PM
Totally forgot 2 others:

- Andre the Giant
- Yokozuna
#12Raven_CyarmPosted 6/19/2012 4:53:06 PM
UKXboxuser posted...
Yeah but Al Snow ain't in the Hall of Fame, yet Mike Tyson is (dunno why? A boxer in w wrestling HOF? Eh?)

Except he's in the celebrity wing, not the wrestling side... and he brought a **** tonne of exposure to the WWF in the 90's when he came in.

More than Al Snow has ever done.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#13TheJahManComethPosted 6/19/2012 9:46:13 PM(edited)
Only things about Al Snow that I remember was his idiotic entrance theme and that he mentored Maven.

But he did wrestle some badass hardcore matches back then. And I think Mike Tyson is a stupid addition to this game.
---
And to people who think Jeff Hardy sucks that's just because your a blind hater who spits random things about Hardy hoping anyone cares. --Tricher6192
#14jacinto34Posted 6/20/2012 10:55:50 AM
futureicon23 posted...
Totally forgot 2 others:

- Andre the Giant
- Yokozuna

They really weren't Attitude Era wrestlers.
---
"I told him, 'Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'Coach, I don't know and I don't care." - Frank Layden
#15Viking_FuneralPosted 6/20/2012 11:10:27 AM
Al Snow was the man. From his jobber days as Avatar and Leif Cassidy in the new Rockers to his epic ECW run Main Eventing PPVs against Shane Douglas for the World Heavyweight Championship to helping bring Hardcore to the WWF upon his arrival there, the dude has always been nothing short of entertaining. In WWE he was a multiple time Hardcore Champion, European Champion, Tag Team Champion, and had memorable feuds with Hardcore Holly, William Regal, Big Bossman, The Rock, Mick Foley, and more.

I don't expect Snow to make it in due to his affiliation with TNA, but he will indeed be created / downloaded to fill out my Attitude era
roster.

HEAD!
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/2/2011 10:59:22 AM:
Comparing blind fanboys to battered wives is not only a really poor comparison, but it is also very offensive.
#16WarGreymon77Posted 6/20/2012 10:35:52 PM
Remember how Head was a hidden character in WWF Attitude?

"I am so big and moosculah!"
#17enterthemadroxPosted 6/22/2012 8:00:15 PM
yokoyushin posted...
HEAD....
Now what would the attitude era be without Al Snow?

His impact in WWF was about the same as his impact was in ECW.

Non-existant.

It's like saying "hey, we have an ECW game, we should have the Steiners, Scott Hall and Psycho Sid in the game" despite the fact all four of them only had one or two matches in that promotion.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#18BillyFnWilsonPosted 6/23/2012 2:50:34 PM
Tyson is a selling point, it's not a matter of his contributions to the sport. It's only a money-making deal to get people to pre-order and to sell later as DLC.

People aren't going to look at the roster, see Al Snow, and think "Whoooooa!" in their best Keanu-voice. However, some are going to notice Tyson as pre-order only and it will be the slight nudge they needed to make the decision to pre-order.

It's not much more complicated than that.
---
Ron Paul 2012: Take Your Country Back
#19crazy_gamerguyPosted 6/23/2012 8:35:55 PM
Chris Benoit is impossible but at least the WWE is admitting he exists again...

I'd like to see Al Snow I remember his days as the European Champion where he would represent a different country every time he defended.

Other wrestlers I'd like to see

Big Bossman
Steve Blackman
Billy Gun
Road Dogg
X-pac
The four faces of Foley (Mick Foley, Mankind,Cactus Jack and Dude love)
Farooq
The Godfather and his girls

Ah for the days of the attitude era where my biggest worry was whether or not The Rock had the championship or not...
---
Obama oportet percussit
#20SoF-RamboPosted 6/23/2012 9:15:32 PM
crazy_gamerguy posted...
Chris Benoit is impossible but at least the WWE is admitting he exists again...

I lol'd when WWE.com listed the Triple Threat at WM20 a singles match between HHH and Shawn Michaels. Way to forget who won...
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Fallout :New Vegas, Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM