Only bad thing I can say about this game...

#11MrRoam(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 2:16:07 PM
I'm still going to buy it, but come on...just look at that Mike Tyson video. And honestly, is the gameplay going to be THAT different than WWE 12?
---
Mave
#12darquelychPosted 6/21/2012 9:39:49 PM
Well they might have dialed back the graphics slightly to match up with the CAW or maybe just left it alone so that they could focus on CAW graphics so that their's not such a large gap in quality between CAW in regular wrestlers.
#13Raven_CyarmPosted 6/21/2012 9:50:15 PM
MrRoam posted...
The graphics are looking horrible. Almost a step back from last year. I'm still hoping it's in early development, but wow. With graphics on games like AC3, Watch Dogs, Max Payne 3, I'm certain a WWE could look as good.

Comparing graphics of a game built on a decade old engine to brand new triple a titles built on new engines over a number of years by hundreds of people.

You don't see the ridiculous nature of what you're saying. do you?
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#14hulkhogan1Posted 6/21/2012 11:03:14 PM
darquelych posted...
Well they might have dialed back the graphics slightly to match up with the CAW or maybe just left it alone so that they could focus on CAW graphics so that their's not such a large gap in quality between CAW in regular wrestlers.

Or maybe it's possible that they finally added the ability to fully customize everyone's attire, and graphics may have had to been downgraded a bit to allow for that?
#15MilemarkerPosted 6/22/2012 4:34:25 AM
Early vids last year looked worse than the final game too.

I would expect no change, unless they add a couple more effects like they did last year with depth of field.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/eric_nintendo/
#16MilemarkerPosted 6/22/2012 4:36:56 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
darquelych posted...

Or maybe it's possible that they finally added the ability to fully customize everyone's attire, and graphics may have had to been downgraded a bit to allow for that?

I'm almost positive I have read before that WWE won't allow them to include an option for changing wrestlers attires.

Either way, with DLC being pushed so much these days THQ probably wouldn't want it in anyway.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/eric_nintendo/
#17GrimMTrixXPosted 6/22/2012 12:47:22 PM
If it meant lots more content, I wouldn't care if it looked like SvR2007. I still play no mercy and they're made of big polygon boxes. Lol I actually wish they'd leave graphics alone and focus on cntent cuz that'd make me play these games more than 1 month and then toss it aside like I've done since svr 2008
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX -www.glitchytasty.com
www.GrimmTrixX.com
#18garcia_jxPosted 6/23/2012 8:32:35 AM
Agree , TC. I thought the graphics would look better, but at best, they are on par with WWE 12.
#19LiekPiePosted 6/23/2012 4:04:51 PM
Yeah I noticed too how the graphics looked worse. Is it really a brand new engine? it's like comparing UFC Undisputed's graphics to that of EA MMA. WWE 13 graphics look similar to EA MMA graphics
---
SAMCRO
#20SoF-RamboPosted 6/23/2012 9:19:25 PM
LiekPie posted...
Yeah I noticed too how the graphics looked worse. Is it really a brand new engine? it's like comparing UFC Undisputed's graphics to that of EA MMA. WWE 13 graphics look similar to EA MMA graphics

EA MMA looks way better than any WWE game I've seen.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Fallout :New Vegas, Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.